**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5.3 and 5.4 advice needed

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
So, I became uncollected a few weeks ago and I wish to move further. Will 5.3 and 5.4 be doable with this kind of champion roster?(Roster posted below)
What kind of surprises and nodes will be there in 5.3 and 5.4 apart from the Ultron boss I will be facing in Act 5? All help is appreciated. Thank you to everyone in advance. Going for initial completion till I get stronger champs and more rank ups in the future.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    That question is hard to answer. Almost all content comes down to skill more than the champs you have. Yes that roster is more than capable of completing act 5. Your skill level and ability to adapt to the bs that is act 5 3 will determine if you can clear it. Read all the nodes before you commit to a path and take your time with the fights and you should be fine
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Being uncollected myself i would suggest u to do some uncollected eq for a while and build up that roster u know 5.3 is a bit unforgiving and ruthless
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    5.3 I used the Royal trinity (Medusa, Blackbolt and Karnak) them together automatically give her 25% attack so she only loses 25% attack in quests but then the 6 furies make up for that and then some.
    5.4 I'd recommend looking up Seatins guide and then for the Ultron boss Medusa was MVP again
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    edited August 2019
    I think you can do it :)👍
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Once you have obtained the maximum level of patience that is when you should go into 5.3
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Wow you have ghost 👻 and also got hood
    Create a quantum trinity it will help you in aw +aq + quest