**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Supreme worth r5?

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So I know he is a great champ, I just pulled him ad have enough resources to take him to r5 (5 stars) he in unduped and I'd like to know what do you guys think, is he worthy of r5 or R4 us just fine for him since he is available as a 6 Stas (God knows how much time could pass until I get him).

My other r5 champs are ghost, dominó, cap iw and nick fury.

I don't have any other r5 option, I'm waiting for blade, omega red and namor I guess.

(edit: I have mistic disperssion at level 2)

Symbiote Supreme worth r5? 86 votes

Yes, rank him up
72%
Jh_DezTheTAbyssrazielHaji_SaabCrkwestSpity68SecondSkrillerTendersquadSpeedbumpKossukoseMatthewmercuryLvernon15SiddhantKwatraBROSEFSTALINPatchie93AhitlawOsfan8RoOOtsDuke_Silverlionofbedstuy 62 votes
No, he is not worthy
11%
DrZolazuffyCliffordcanM1k0rinCharlie_ScenePrylankFF10ArsozMsyounus1288AshKetchum 10 votes
Wait some time and if nothing better comes, then rank him. Up.
16%
RedBaron99belli300KDoggg2017GluteusMaximusJMORG1111SquishyjrThe_4THDono512Thicco_ModeAstoundsTheBestinTuakauChuck_NorrisNavaar76r7MΛSSΛCRERÄGUVANSH 14 votes

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Yes, rank him up
    duped only helps him a little, his main powers do not require his sig.
  • Yes, rank him up
    I'd look at some tutorials on him to see how to combo his abilities, but dude is a monster especially after that sp3 is done
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes, rank him up
    Play around with him, if ya like him, rank him up!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    No, he is not worthy
    He is great in the right matchup but not a champ I would use for questing. He benefit most from nullifying a champs with lot of buffs and not bleed immune. So he pretty much a DH, only needed for a specific fight. For this reason, I have mine at R4 instead of R5.
    Yes, rank him up
    fyi I just used my 5* SS to take down the perm regen
    zuffy said:

He is great in the right matchup but not a champ I would use for questing. He benefit most from nullifying a champs with lot of buffs and not bleed immune. So he pretty much a DH, only needed for a specific fight. For this reason, I have mine at R4 instead of R5.

He is amazing in about 90% of the game, and a great boss killer in AW, bleed immunes with no buffs are the only things that give him trouble. I just used him to take out the regening rogue in V3.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Yes, rank him up
    He is absolutely amazing.
  • Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    No, he is not worthy
    zuffy said:

What he said. If there are no recurring buffs on the champ or node sym supreme is garbage. You don’t gain power quick enough to cycle his sp2 with all 3 genetic blessings active. I have mine at r4 and for the few places in game where he’s actually useful you don’t need him to be at r5. He’s not useful in any of the variants so far.. He’s a niche champ wouldn’t take him past r4.
    No, he is not worthy
    Lormif said:

zuffy said:

He is amazing in about 90% of the game, and a great boss killer in AW, bleed immunes with no buffs are the only things that give him trouble. I just used him to take out the regening rogue in V3.

Lol how did you do that? She shrugs off bleed almost instantly. Plus the 50% damage reduction from the global node. I swear people will claim something impossible to justify their rank up choices lol
    edited August 2019
    No, he is not worthy
    Lormif said:

zuffy said:

And what 90% of the game is he useful for? It takes him 250+ hits and about 5 minutes against rol ws at r4. Unless it’s the right match up with recurring buffs he’s completely garbage and that’s less than 5% of the content. I would love to see a video of that rogue take down with sym supreme. If you did it once shouldn’t be too difficult to pull it off again. Please record the sym supreme vs variant rogue fight and post it here. Otherwise don’t claim impossible sh**.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    No, he is not worthy
    Working as advertised, he can be R5 material. However, he has had his issues working correctly, which is why I wouldn’t R5 him.

Dr. Zola
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I wont rank mine any higher until they fix his bugs. I wish more ppl would start talking about all the problems with him. I feel like Kabam has been ignoring the thread about him for the past 10 months
    Yes, rank him up

Lormif said:

zuffy said:

Lol how did you do that? She shrugs off bleed almost instantly. Plus the 50% damage reduction from the global node. I swear people will claim something impossible to justify their rank up choices lol
    Umm, no she doesn't.. She only shrugs off debuffs on a medium charge, and nullifies are not even debuffs but passives, I backed her into a cornor, stacked nullifies and bleeds and kept her parried. If a regen ever got past the nullifies I had an sp3 waiting for it.
    No, he is not worthy
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

zuffy said:

Umm, no she doesn't.. She only shrugs off debuffs on a medium charge, and nullifies are not even debuffs but passives, I backed her into a cornor, stacked nullifies and bleeds and kept her parried. If a regen ever got past the nullifies I had an sp3 waiting for it.
    What?
    You can’t nullify her regen lol! It’s not a buff. Just shows you haven’t fought her yet bud
    No, he is not worthy
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

zuffy said:

And rogue decreases the duration of debuffs by 70% smh why even respond with more bs
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    He's a little niche in my opinion but open some crystals and if nothing better comes up then rank him
    edited August 2019
    Yes, rank him up

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

zuffy said:

What?
    You can’t nullify her regen lol! It’s not a buff. Just shows you haven’t fought her yet bud
    Please dont speak to which you do not know.
    Actually your can, be it bug or not you can nullify it, but it comes back.. At the start he nullifies the first time, taking it away.then it is just a matter of keeping nullifies. The bleeds are not there as the primary damage but to keep the regen low while you kill her. I had to go in 2 times I believe because once she specialled into my block attack.

That should establish who I am....

this establishes that I have 100%ed v3, so therefore I HAVE fought her so have an idea on what I am speaking....

And this establishes my roster to see that I really dont have anyone else to do it.

I could have used void, but as everyone knows that is folly, I would have to play perfectly and not get any specials into blocks to keep the rebuffs from balling off. I have guilotine at r3, I actually took her in the same attempt because I could not remember if specter was passive, it is not, she got her down to 95% because I actually landed an sp2 then it got charged off, and no longer had any souls so quit.

AA at rank 3 would not have worked either

Vision has the same issue as everyone else with heal block being removed...

So with this roster and seeing that I have 100%ed it, you tell me who I used ;)
    No, he is not worthy
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

zuffy said:

What?
    Actually your can, be it bug or not you can nullify it, but it comes back.. At the start he nullifies the first time, taking it away.then it is just a matter of keeping nullifies. The bleeds are not there as the primary damage but to keep the regen low while you kill her. I had to go in 2 times I believe because once she specialled into my block attack.

this establishes that I have 100%ed v3, so therefore I HAVE fought her so have an idea on what I am speaking....

And this establishes my roster to see that I really dont have anyone else to do it.

I could have used void, but as everyone knows that is folly, I would have to play perfectly and not get any specials into blocks to keep the rebuffs from balling off. I have guilotine at r3, I actually took her in the same attempt because I could not remember if specter was passive, it is not, she got her down to 95% because I actually landed an sp2 then it got charged off, and no longer had any souls so quit.

You're right it is a buff and can be nullified. I was associating the 1% regen node from a different fight in 6.2 where there’s no active regen buff just 1% regen with the rogue fight in variant 3. I was wrong I apologize. I still disagree with sym supreme being useful for 90% of the content currently in game though.
    No, he is not worthy

I used sentinel for the fight had zero trouble and since you only have to go through her once I didn’t remember seeing the regen buff.
    Yes, rank him up

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

zuffy said:

What?

You're right it is a buff and can be nullified. I was associating the 1% regen node from a different fight in 6.2 where there’s no active regen buff just 1% regen with the rogue fight in variant 3. I was wrong I apologize. I still disagree with sym supreme being useful for 90% of the content currently in game though.
    Thank you for the apology and we can agree to disagree on the latter part. He is one of the only 2 beyond god tier mystics in the game. He can take a while to take things down, but he has a lot of control, buff nullification and bleeds.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Wow thanks for the feedback. I kind of inclined to r5 him. We'll see, my biggest problem now is getting the tier 3 class cat which seemed to be impossible to get.

Given ghat I have some really great champs at r5 (domino, ghost, fury, cap iw) he is actually a nice option to me, i guess it would be different if he was going to be my first r5.

Thanks again, this was great, I'm so anxious for using him at a high level, just waiting for those tier 3 class.
  • Chuck_NorrisChuck_Norris Posts: 15
    I would take him to rank 4 and play around with him. I have several r5 5* and keep him at rank 4. He does everything I need him to do at r4. I kill r5 medusa's/hyperions/champions on boss nodes in AW just fine. A mystic 150% power boost and a couple points in mystic dispersion makes him ridiculous btw.
    No, he is not worthy

I would take him to rank 4 and play around with him. I have several r5 5* and keep him at rank 4. He does everything I need him to do at r4. I kill r5 medusa's/hyperions/champions on boss nodes in AW just fine. A mystic 150% power boost and a couple points in mystic dispersion makes him ridiculous btw.

Exactly.
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    I think he is worthy of r5 once a roster is set. I consider him a specialist. I r5d him and I barely use him. They youtubers that r5d him barely use him. However, there are some fights in which I'm very thankful I have him ranked up. I do admit that I barely understand how to use him, so, he is probably more useful than I think, but I have a set team that I always run and beat 99% of the content.