**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken Nick Fury or wait for Aegon?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Hey guys,

Just recently pulled a 5* skill awakening gem from 100% completing Act 5, now moving on to Act 6.

Do you think I should awaken Nick Fury right now, or wait to pull Aegon at a later date?

I currently run suicides which isn't ideal for Nick Fury's 2nd phase as recoil would use up 5% health each time.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Awaken Nick Fury or wait for Aegon? 101 votes

Awaken Nick Fury
74%
ArcDeAngeluswinterthurSnakeEyes69humzah217World EaterSpity68LosspikSecondSkrillerabiew78Ram_SarkarallinashesSpeedbumpTerraSiddhantKwatraHSenpaiStingerbkAhitlawThunderGodSpiderCoolsG0311 75 votes
Wait for Aegon
22%
CrkwestLvernon15NojokejaymHarith1987Sud7Lucky7LucianoThesurvivlistIamTryingMyBestMaldroit2PrylankEthanGamerTony886HfchangTrihardAgent_TDono512Thicco_ModeCtfz35Topdog23Navaar76r7 23 votes
Use on another champ
2%
Savio444DizzyEdeuink 3 votes

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

You could be waiting for years and fury is good tier so go for it.

Yeah my only concern is longevity as I run suicides and so that means I can't use any specials at all when I'm in that 2nd phase...
    For those that voted 'YES', has any of you guys been playing Nick Fury with Suicides on?

How have you found it?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Awaken Nick Fury

Zuko_ILC said:

Yeah my only concern is longevity as I run suicides and so that means I can't use any specials at all when I'm in that 2nd phase...
    I run suicides and hes still amazing mine is r5. Take him to map 7. You basically get a free revive out of him and his damage output is crazy. Also 1st time you die it removes all suicides so you can maintain the rest of the fight.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

I run suicides and hes still amazing mine is r5. Take him to map 7. You basically get a free revive out of him and his damage output is crazy. Also 1st time you die it removes all suicides so you can maintain the rest of the fight.
    Oh wow you're high level, i'm only doing Map 5 at the moment.. haha...

What do u mean u basically get a free revive? U mean with the Deadpool synergy for other teammates except him?

Also yes removes suicide from first fight, but what happens in the 2nd fight?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

What do u mean u basically get a free revive? U mean with the Deadpool synergy for other teammates except him?

He meant that when you die, the LMD gets destroyed and you get the Fury boost and stun immunity
    edited August 2019

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

He meant that when you die, the LMD gets destroyed and you get the Fury boost and stun immunity
    OH i see. Yes.

When LMD is destroyed and you're in that 2nd phase, are u still affected by recoil?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Awaken Nick Fury
    Nick fury is more of an all around champ while aegon is only really useful for longer fights
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Awaken Nick Fury

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

OH i see. Yes.

When LMD is destroyed and you're in that 2nd phase, are u still affected by recoil?
    Always affected by recoil. Suggestions is just sp3 at that point.
    Zuro said:

Nick fury is more of an all around champ while aegon is only really useful for longer fights

Thanks man, that's true.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Awaken Nick Fury
    Nick will be far more useful in more areas of the game than aegon who while handy for a small portion of act 6 so far really gets little use from me
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Awaken Nick Fury
    Nick is awesome, you won't regret awakening him. I myself did, and even though I still don't get aegon, fury is so useful I don't even think aegon would be necessary for me
    Thank you for all your comments guy, they've all been really insightful. I think it's safe for me to awaken him now without any fear, he should be really useful for Act 6.

Thanks again!!
  • Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 69
    Wait for Aegon
    I pulled Skill AG from completing V3 and I have awakened my 5* max aegon.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Wait for Aegon
    If you need some one now go for fury. If you can wait go for aegis. Also what level is your fury.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Wait for Aegon
    I meant aegon not aegis

If you need some one now go for fury. If you can wait go for aegis. Also what level is your fury.

R3 at the moment, but ability to take him R4.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Awaken Nick Fury
    Stacking bleeds with Nick is very useful if you use him correctly plus he's probably the only one that has 2 lives in a fight
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Use on another champ
    C'mon man, does it really matter? Rank Fury if you like him, and don't if you don't. All of these champions are subject to modification at any point in time, however slight it might be, and you don't need to rely on the community to tell you what to do.

You clearly have a strong perspective on a lot of aspects of the game. No need to involve us on the humblebrags - please.
    Dizzy said:

C'mon man, does it really matter? Rank Fury if you like him, and don't if you don't. All of these champions are subject to modification at any point in time, however slight it might be, and you don't need to rely on the community to tell you what to do.

You clearly have a strong perspective on a lot of aspects of the game. No need to involve us on the humblebrags - please.

Haha.. so not having Aegon is bragging?

Ok bro.. LOL ..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Awaken Nick Fury
    Unless you’re planning to use Aegon for LoL in the future, I’d say Fury is a great option.
    MikeHock said:

Unless you’re planning to use Aegon for LoL in the future, I’d say Fury is a great option.

You don't think Aegon would be useful in 100% Act 6?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Awaken Nick Fury

MikeHock said:

Its more that Aegon is amazing for LoL. I’ve used my R4 Aegon for some paths in Act6 & don’t have Fury, so I cant really compare who Is better do deal with Act6.
    MikeHock said:

MikeHock said:

Its more that Aegon is amazing for LoL. I’ve used my R4 Aegon for some paths in Act6 & don’t have Fury, so I cant really compare who Is better do deal with Act6.
    Was he useful in Act 6?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I have aegon r5. He's great. And I used my generic gem from act 5 on him. Happy with him. But if I have fury then I would definitely awake him. He's great. He can do LoL as well. And why do you want a headache of having 2 great champs and 1 gem? Save yourself from that, use the gem now on fury and go crack some of the tougher content. No point in waiting. Congrats on fury and goodluck for future.
  • r3dyr3dy Posts: 30
    Awaken Nick Fury
    you will get more gems in the future, have you done 100% variants or LOL??

Aegon is a beast but not only need to be awakend but also high sig, so you should go for nick, great overall champ and really usefull synergies.