**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake Bugged?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
I was playing against Electro with Quake in Polar Opposites Chapter 1 Quest 2, Counter Tactic path. Quake didn't imply any concussion on Electro,and Electro was immune to concussion.
I know there is a " Composite Construction " that gives Tech Champs Ability Accuracy Reduction immunity. As well as I know Electro isn't a tech champ, and there was no other node that contains " ability accuracy reduction immunity ", so can someone please explain me why didn't Quake imply any concussion ?

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    All opponents in V3 seem to be immune to ability accuracy reduction. May be a bug, but not a quake specific bug.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Are you sure there wasnt the immune to ability accuracy node cause those nodes are everywhere in Variant 3
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Are you sure there wasnt the immune to ability accuracy node cause those nodes are everywhere in Variant 3

I'm pretty sure . There is a node that gives all tech champs ability accuracy reduction immunity. But this node doesn't work properly , it expands this immunity to all classes.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

Zuro said:

I'm pretty sure . There is a node that gives all tech champs ability accuracy reduction immunity. But this node doesn't work properly , it expands this immunity to all classes.
    It was working for me that's why do you mind taking a screen shot of all the nodes on the electro