**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake Bugged?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
I was playing against Electro with Quake in Polar Opposites Chapter 1 Quest 2, Counter Tactic path. Quake didn't imply any concussion on Electro,and Electro was immune to concussion.
I know there is a " Composite Construction " that gives Tech Champs Ability Accuracy Reduction immunity. As well as I know Electro isn't a tech champ, and there was no other node that contains " ability accuracy reduction immunity ", so can someone please explain me why didn't Quake imply any concussion ?

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    All opponents in V3 seem to be immune to ability accuracy reduction. May be a bug, but not a quake specific bug.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    Are you sure there wasnt the immune to ability accuracy node cause those nodes are everywhere in Variant 3
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Are you sure there wasnt the immune to ability accuracy node cause those nodes are everywhere in Variant 3

I'm pretty sure . There is a node that gives all tech champs ability accuracy reduction immunity. But this node doesn't work properly , it expands this immunity to all classes.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    Megavok said:

Zuro said:

I'm pretty sure . There is a node that gives all tech champs ability accuracy reduction immunity. But this node doesn't work properly , it expands this immunity to all classes.
    It was working for me that's why do you mind taking a screen shot of all the nodes on the electro