**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A little help here

So AA has a passive that his Ability Accuracy can't be decreased but when I fight Domino I still trigger Critical Failure. Am I missing something or reading it wrong?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So AA has a passive that his Ability Accuracy can't be decreased but when I fight Domino I still trigger Critical Failure. Am I missing something or reading it wrong?

Dominos crit failure triggers whenever anything that could have triggerd didnt. For example your bleeds have a trigger, if those bleeds fail to trigger, because it is not 100% so can fail, you will get a crit failure.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149

It's literally spelled out for you right there in your screenshot. Wtf?

What I'm trying to ask is if his Ability Accuracy can't be decreased how can his abilities fail?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

What I'm trying to ask is if his Ability Accuracy can't be decreased how can his abilities fail?
    Her ‘fail’ isn’t if something is stopped by her aar it’s if something could have triggered and doesn’t, like the bleeds and poisons which only have a chance to proc
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

it is not "fail" it is "fail to trigger". parry for example is guaranteed as long as you perfect block. Bleed on heavy, or poison on block however are not 100%, so they can "fail to trigger" and you get a critical failure.

• RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    U know to the people on this discussion topic who gave this person such a hard time, wasn't everyone, but the ones who did know who they are, YOUR THE PROBLEM IN THIS GAME & COMMUNITY!!! everyone knows that some of these buff descriptions can be hard to fig out sometimes, great example was everyone giving a slightly different explanation and even kabam has to go back in and rework & reword abilities, the forums are here for people to ask questions so they can learn more about the game we love. So if u don't wanna help don't respond, there's no reason to act that way and the more people like u talk, the less oxygen there is for the rest of us.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    just use another champ ,beat the sh#t outta that domino and move ahead. theres nothin to fuss about it so much.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Hopefully it's clear now, but his ability to inflict a bleed on heavy (or crits) is less than 100%. On crits, it's 40%. So on any given critical hit, when fighting Domino, the outcome is:
    40% of the time she bleeds
    60% of the time, Archangel suffers a critical failure

Her ability accuracy reduction doesn't work, because AA is immune. If he wasn't, he'd suffer critical failure even more frequently.

Is that clearer?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    As an aside, it used to be worse for Archangel: when blocking, he has a 0% chance to inflict Poison if his opponent isn't bleeding.

When fighting Domino, she used to trigger critical failure on every single block! Eventually it got altered so that 'failing' to do something you had zero chance to actually do became 'not a failure'...