**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I Have A question in whole Community,How ?

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Vydious

And also in whole community

Can you tell Us
How This fight was done by not losing any healths ?
• Node 16
•aggression fury
•Tier 1 Master Bracket Alliance

Corvus Vs IWIM

https://youtu.be/WHPXJlzNXj8

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    I think you missed his healths bar,
    Watch carefully he didnt lost any healths on that fight even without using any boost
    @Japam12345

Corvus with Proxima Midnight synergy.

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

(Or in this case, he wins)

And also i saw some fight ,
    Someone took thorns node with hyperion

He fought Symbiote supreme
    Nebula
    Domino by his hyperion on thorns node and just lost like 1% healths only where domino had 5% chance to evade and R5 sig 200 domino fully Lucky loaded on thorns node
    We Need Justice @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious

Report sent by Support and We All wish fair gameplay
    Take a look corvus health bar before starting the fight and after finishing the fight @ThatGuyYouSaw235

I am confusion

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IceSnow said:

Watch carefully he didnt lost any healths on that fight even without using any boost
    @Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IMIW is very easy to fight and not lose any healh with a corvus/prox team, he is one of the easiest champs to intercept.
    IceSnow said:

Nebula
    Domino by his hyperion on thorns node and just lost like 1% healths only where domino had 5% chance to evade and R5 sig 200 domino fully Lucky loaded on thorns node

hyperion is great for thorns, he just sits back and hits you with sp1 , he does not have to make contact.
    He didnt lost Any health on that fight @AndiYTDE , they Should have 2 phones for sure ,
    One for easy fight and one for hard fight
    So like that kabam can not find them so easy

AndiYTDE said:

If he was cheating, then why would he have lost health prior to that fight? IMIW is a common enemy on that node ever since we´ve got the new map, he´s probably used to fighting him there.

Really @Lormif ?
    Please send a duel with domino as you are saying
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IMIW is very easy to fight and not lose any healh with a corvus/prox team, he is one of the easiest champs to intercept.
    IceSnow said:

Nebula

hyperion is great for thorns, he just sits back and hits you with sp1 , he does not have to make contact.
    IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

What part of this do you not understand? Do you know how hyperion works? He gains power passively, and that passive power gain and crit failure is probably where he took the little damage he did. He is regularly used against champs where if you hit them bad stuff happens.
    edited August 2019
    Thats The points @Lormif If someone Didnt not lost any healths on That node fight on our domino, you believe that was fair ?

Hyperion must get lost some healths by critical failure atleast where we found hyperion was not lost any % of healths ,

Oh yeah that fight also had without Any boost and Had full suicide mastery ,
    So i think hyp could take some bleed damage too or sp1 give him 5% less Healths per trigger sp1
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

What part of this do you not understand? Do you know how hyperion works? He gains power passively, and that passive power gain and crit failure is probably where he took the little damage he did. He is regularly used against champs where if you hit them bad stuff happens.
    IceSnow said:

Thats The points @Lormif If someone Didnt not lost any healths on That node fight with domino, you believe that was fair ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

1) you said he took like 1% damage.
    2) yes, the only damage he would be taking is from either block (perfect block) or crit failure (if domino is even duped). Both of those can be easily kept to a minimum.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

Actually Hyperion does make contact with the first hit of his special 1, and in tier 1 a single tick of thorns is likley over 2k
    I re edited the post @Lormif

Have a look please
    Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Thats The points @Lormif If someone Didnt not lost any healths on That node fight with domino, you believe that was fair ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

2) yes, the only damage he would be taking is from either block (perfect block) or crit failure (if domino is even duped). Both of those can be easily kept to a minimum.
    edited August 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

Actually Hyperion does make contact with the first hit of his special 1, and in tier 1 a single tick of thorns is likley over 2k
    His SP3 then, which does not take thorn damage, in addition hyperion can heal.
    IceSnow said:

I re edited the post @Lormif

Have a look please

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

Really @Lormif ?

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

You do realize that hyperion also has the ability to heal as well, right?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    If you suspect someone is modding, report it by a ticket to the support.
    Don't discuss it here.Is worthless, won't get you anywhere and is against the ToS to do so
    Thank you so much @Lvernon15

I am just trying to tell that,

Tier 1 war
    Our Domino 5 star rank 5 sig 200 on thorns node,

That guy used a hyperion with full suicide on,
    When our domino was down , i noticed his hyperion had 99% healths left ,

So my question is ,

How every Sp1 by hyperion dont cost him 5% healths to trigger everytime sp1

Hyperion isnt bleed immune so he must took bleed damage too

And also domino’s critical failure do some damage to hyperion
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

IceSnow said:

@Japam12345

Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed
    Autoblock Failed

You Win.

IceSnow said:

Nebula

• arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    @Lormif I have better one.
    Rank 5 sig 200 Nick Fury miniboss with unblocable sp1 and stun immune taken by 20% health domino with 0 damage taken? I'm sure it's very easy to evade his sp1 (not even block) and intercept full fight.... right?

The reason it posted here is probably coz in many cases the cheaters are still winning in this game, making this part of the game very sad. Rising awareness will allow the community to "fight" this phenomenon.
    arni2 said:

@Lormif I have better one.
    Rank 5 sig 200 Nick Fury miniboss with unblocable sp1 and stun immune taken by 20% health domino with 0 damage taken? I'm sure it's very easy to evade his sp1 (not even block) and intercept full fight.... right?

The reason it posted here is probably coz in many cases the cheaters are still winning in this game, making this part of the game very sad. Rising awareness will allow the community to "fight" this phenomenon.

Actually it is in the high tier levels.

there is no evidence of "cheating" in any of these, all of these are 100% possible to be done. "raising awareness" is not what you are doing, you are causing distrust based on pure speculation.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    To me this is clear modding,yes the imiw fight is possible, but even using his regen there is no way hype would get through domino at basically full health, especially with suicides
    Lvernon15 said:

To me this is clear modding,yes the imiw fight is possible, but even using his regen there is no way hype would get through domino at basically full health, especially with suicides

So did he lose the ability to regen health?
    After domino fight screenshoot Take a look how much healths he lost

How can you believe in domino fight he just lost this % of healths @Lormif ?
    IceSnow said:

How can you believe in domino fight he just lost this % of healths @Lormif ?

Again, because he has the ability to regenerate..

Cosmic Healing – Passive

Hyperion triggers Cosmic Healing by dashing backwards and holding block for 2 seconds, at a cost of 3 Cosmic Charges.
    Cosmic Healing Regenerates 15% of Hyperion’s Health over 15 seconds.
    After triggering Cosmic Healing, Hyperion will be unable to generate Cosmic Charges for 45 seconds.

He is immune to poison, and with willpower, and coagulate will not take much damage from bleed, but since he has suicides on will do massive damage.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited August 2019
    I don't see anything wrong🤷🏻‍♂️ Corvus with synergies VS IMIW, There a basic skill call intercept, and the health bar is not really accurate enough to tell lose health or not, and maybe that guy used 200% cosmic boosts w sp2, the vid only telling that guy have good skill, that's all😅