**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down again

Comments

• Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 166
    @Kabam Miike please close this thread, game seems to be back up and running now
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Sorry everybody. We're looking into this right now. The issue that caused the problem before should have been rectified.

What are you going to do about it? Two crashes in the span of an hour during AQ. Should we just adapt like after 12.0?

Nothing like most of the other issues.
  • When your Alliance is doing well in AQ and Kabam decides to handicap you with a 3 hour delay, just before everyone goes to bed. Plus we are now back to the infamous Fight and crash mode.
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    edited August 2017
    Love how they never guarantee "fixes" , if you really found out what caused it and actually fixed it then "should" shouldn't be in that sentence.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    In other games they compensate during Maintenance or outages but not this rip off
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Looks like it went down again!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    f9_abs wrote: »

Yep
  • Hey All,

Is anybody having issues right now? I'm seeing some reports, but I'm not having any problems, though others in the office are.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I currently am @Kabam Miike
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    f9_abs wrote: »

Third time is a charm
  • LukeLuke Posts: 8
    They do such a great job they deserve a raise. Can't do 1 damn thing right. All the money they make and can't even keep the damn servers online
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    kdot61bnc09i.jpg
    RIP our beloved hamster server, Kabamster...
    :(
    This is the new scheduled maintenance expect it every 45 minutes or so. Learn and adapt to it to keep playing
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Yes @Kabam Miike, not able to login again!

k1iews6w3czo.png
  • And again the game is lagging and just dropped us out. This is incredible.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Hi Kabam. A small suggestion that you might wanna keep the game on shutdown till the problem is confirmed rectified. Not cool to let us in and start fights in AQ and then have the game come crashing down on us leaving us with half our health remaining and a full health boss when the servers come back up again. Once alright I get it but you've done it twice to us now. Not cool guys.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Hey All,

Is anybody having issues right now? I'm seeing some reports, but I'm not having any problems, though others in the office are.

Yup.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    C'mon Kabam! Get your $#!£ straight. Trying to grind for Hood, Master quest, and AQ. Its too much inconvience with these server problems. Player frustration will ease if you guys paused even timers during these problems.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Jesus again? Come on!
  • How are we suppose to complete Map 6 with all these downtimes??? We will loose our chance to acquire a t4c....damn...this is madness.
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Wow a 3rd time, wtf? I'm glad I was able to clear my lane and can go to sleep now. Hopefully rest of my alliance will be up later and can finish clearing theirs. Smh, wtf!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Connection issues here too. Got through the third arena match and it **** again on the pose screen, same as it did earlier today.
  • Joe_vj76Joe_vj76 Posts: 30
    Hey All,

can't login now again. over and over again
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Me either.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Stuck at loading screen. What a joke
    I will be annoyed if I lost my aq health for a third time. It's getting extremely annoying to just try and play anymore with all the bugs and stupid decisions they make day in and out
  • GertpoolGertpool Posts: 10
    Hey All,

zdkp8q7b3ny3.png

Si Senor

• And KABAMMED 2 champs lost in AQ
This discussion has been closed.