**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spry, Gassed and Can't touch this broken?

Comments

• Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Gkohler said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. It may take just a little bit to reach everyone and fully implement, and you may want to restart your game if you haven't done so already.

Daredevil and Spider-Man seemed to be fixed. But I’m fighting OG Ultron right now and he’s doing the same exact thing as before. Applying fatigue buffs without ever evading.
    Can confirm this as well. Daredevil and Spider-Man are working fine. Ultron and Wasp are still bugged.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    A universal reimbursement for people that already finished the path such as myself would go along way.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

A universal reimbursement for people that already finished the path such as myself would go along way.

I’m never one to ask for compensation.. but I really think this is warranted. Tell us the path is fixed, go in, finish the first 2 fights then hit a brick (pay) wall? Like I said before, it’s ridiculous.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I saw DD was fixed and after kabams announcement of the fix I boosted up and now I am stuck at ultron, what a waste of boosts. Can you please check if all defenders are good to go before letting us know the bug is fixed?
  • JeryG8terJeryG8ter Posts: 71
    Please fix it it’s my only path left
    And please test your content before releasing to us. This is sloppy
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Can agree wasp and Ultron as they can apparently evade on stun u get hurt while getting spry which shouldn't happen as it doesnt happen against others on the fight
  • Sorry to hear about this. We've passed the new info on to the rest of the team.
  • Blaise10Blaise10 Posts: 3
    I had no problems with the can’t touch this path until ultron I parry then heavy and I would get the debuff every time
  • Spiderman404040Spiderman404040 Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    Please fix the nodes venom has true strike and I still get fatigue debuff against wasp @Kabam Zibiit
  • TechWormTechWorm Posts: 18
    this bug still hasn't fixed yet. please update as soon as possible @Kabam Zibiit
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Done this path bugged but void saved me as his dot but defo needs to be fixed asap for people who want to clear with different champs other than void and quake as u dont have to hit her but without hitting her stun it's a very long fight no one else be able to do that unless they stop evade it's really frustrating as her evade can be the first hit and u just cant do anything hope gets fixed soon so I can try other champs on the wasp as I have some champs I'd like to try
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

I just resumed my spot at stealth spidey and it seems to be fixed

Stealth spidey isn’t bugged.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    It also looks like there is a bug when them champ shrugs off weakness where they become permanently power locked

CaptIW with skill champ at sig 200

• DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Sorry to hear about this. We've passed the new info on to the rest of the team.

Has the team got any information for us at this moment
  • makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    Can confirm the node is still bugged
  • CamaroCamaro Posts: 45
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Miike I can confirm that as of 8/18 around 8:30am EST this bug still exists. I have a video I can also upload but here is a screenshot of Hyperion hitting LoL Ultron, no evade occurs but I get the fatigue debuffs.
  • Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    Any response from the the game team on this would be nice.
    It's been days of this being my last path. If it can't be fixed change the whole path or something.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Arby0314 said:

Any response from the the game team on this would be nice.
    It's been days of this being my last path. If it can't be fixed change the whole path or something.

its the weekend dude, the game team does not work the weekend generally, just some mods. They have already stated the passed it on, it will likely be tomorrow before any action if that.
  • Arby0314Arby0314 Posts: 22
    Thanks.
    The frustrating feeling had me distracted from that fact.
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team. If you haven't already, could those of you who are experiencing this let us know what specific Champions you were using when this happened? Even if it happens with multiple Champions or if you believe it happens with every Champion, having specifics can help us to begin looking into things. Additionally, if anyone has any photos or video, could you please share it here? Thanks!

Thanks for looking into this... but... shouldn't this be tested? How is your dev team making these nodes without seeing if they actually work?