**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In search of a few good men, or women, or goats!

Looking for active, dedicated players to replace some of our crew. We're running maps 443. We can do map 5 but that requires everyone to participate, hence this post. AQ and AW required. Line required for communication. We are moving to assigned bgs and need dedicated players. We are Silver 2 in war looking to move up. No donations. Fun, social group. Just ask you to be active and communicate if you are going to be away for vacation or something. We have been around since 2015 and have a strong solid core. In game or on line at DaBills.

Comments

• DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Still looking for some goats!
    Come on seriously! I have 3 people who have not joined AQ. I need to ditch them, they are repeat offenders. Once might fly, 3 times is a no no! There has to be someone out there who needs a new tribe. Anyone sick of grinding hard on map 6 and wants to go back to 4 for awhile and move back up? 😁. Hit me up, I'm here all night!
    Hey thanks all! We are full now. I will stay in touch with those of you I couldn't get in incase any of these new people don't fit.
    Hey all 2 spots just opened up (who joins an alliance then doesn't join AQ or AW?)! Yeppers I need to replace those two. Let me know if you are interested. You won't be sorry hanging with us. Thanks.
  • Request sent
    Dakota278 said:

Request sent

Hey Dakota thanks but I fear you will not be able to run the maps. Thank you though for your interest.
    Back again. Weeded out one so we have a spot open. Contact me in game or on line at DaBills. We are running 3 bgs in AQ, map 4, 100% completion. Thanks.