**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery opinion

Kabam should create an ON/OFF system for eaxh specific mastery. Whenever you want to change just a single mastery setup we have to reset that whole mastery page. Regaining those important masteries again again costs much gold and units. As a free to play player, my opinion is to create a switch for each individual mastery.
Any suggestions would be appreciated
🙂

Comments

• sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Makes sense. More effective than having to do a overhaul on an entire setup.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Hedron said:

Kabam should create an ON/OFF system for eaxh specific mastery. Whenever you want to change just a single mastery setup we have to reset that whole mastery page. Regaining those important masteries again again costs much gold and units. As a free to play player, my opinion is to create a switch for each individual mastery.
    🙂

no thank you. Mastery build saves, sure, but there are components of this game that locks your champs in with current masteries such as wars, and to change that should be a penalty.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup i agree with you,can they make a option list like mastery set up for arena,aq,aw and quest
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would love a saved mastery tree feature so u can easily change between a few. I wouldnt expect it to be free to change. I think a small unit fee would be worth it to save time and convenience in the game.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Totally agree. Some fools will argue otherwise.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Hedron said:

🙂

no thank you. Mastery build saves, sure, but there are components of this game that locks your champs in with current masteries such as wars, and to change that should be a penalty.
    That makes 0 sense but ok