**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up advice, 6r2 or 5r5

Hello everyone, I need rank up advice. I Just got domino as a 6 stars and I don't know what to do. Should I rank 2 domino ( I have 4 T5B)? I only have one rank 5 so I don't know if this is the right choice to r2 a 6 stars. This is my roster, any advice is welcome. I'm cavalier, I complete variant 2 and 3 (working on the 100% at the moment) also I didn't do any path of the LOL.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Domino is one of the few 6*s that's probably worth it for just about anyone to rank. She doesn't need her sig for attack at all.

I have many more R5s than yourself but I definitely took my domino to R2 as fast as I could.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Domino is always a solid rank up. But you could rank up 2 r5’s probably pretty quickly depending on your T2A’s. Which would definitely boost your prestige and probably make your team a little more useful. I’d take Sentinel and either IMIW or Morningstar up and then be a defensive stud on alliance war.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Although Domino is great it would be more work to r5 a 5 star for as it cost way less and it would be fast to r5 another champ later on
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It’d be better to r2 Domino now then focus on r5ing five stars. You won’t regret taking up domino for sure
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Thank you everyone ! I will r2 Domino.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Domino without thinking
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    R2 ghulk
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I think that it depends on how advanced you are in this game. If you still have content to clear like act 6, and variants, my advice is to r5 that Sentinel.

In that process you should another excellent r5 option. The way I see it in the practice is better to have 3 r5 champion plus an r1 domino, than just having one r5 and an R2 domino.

I was in a similar dilemma, I could have R2 Corvus, Emma frost or cap iw unawakened, instead I r5 cap iw awakened and nick fury and I think it was the best choice.

The time when R3 6 stars rule the game is still far away and more r5 champions would definitely help through all the content in this game.
    Gildenlow said:

I think that it depends on how advanced you are in this game. If you still have content to clear like act 6, and variants, my advice is to r5 that Sentinel.

In that process you should another excellent r5 option. The way I see it in the practice is better to have 3 r5 champion plus an r1 domino, than just having one r5 and an R2 domino.

I was in a similar dilemma, I could have R2 Corvus, Emma frost or cap iw unawakened, instead I r5 cap iw awakened and nick fury and I think it was the best choice.

The time when R3 6 stars rule the game is still far away and more r5 champions would definitely help through all the content in this game.

In my second account, I have one R5, an unduped Hyperion. I can R2 Domino or R5 a 5* like unduped sparky, duped capiw, duped aegon, duped iceman, unduped magik, duped frost or unduped Angela. I went with 6* domino. Best decision ever. Doing UC EQ is minimum effort. Even epic sinister lab is cakewalk with some reroll.
    who ever disagrees with r2 ghulk clearly doesn't know this game and the value he brings

who ever disagrees with r2 ghulk clearly doesn't know this game and the value he brings

Outside dormammu, magik, and mephisto fights there's no retreat or some of the other sparse passive DoT nodes.

If you think Gulk is useful more often than domino I don't think it's us that's confused.

I'm not saying Gulk is bad champ by any means but he is definitely niche and you don't start ranking niche champs that early in the game. My R4 Gulk has gotten me through any annoying passive DoT fights I needed him for up to this point. My R2 domino has flat out face rolled a ton of end game content along with R2 Rulk and R1 masacre
    I'm at 14 R5 and 3 R2 champs and I've still yet to R5 Gulk

Outside dormammu, magik, and mephisto fights there's no retreat or some of the other sparse passive DoT nodes.

If you think Gulk is useful more often than domino I don't think it's us that's confused.

I'm not saying Gulk is bad champ by any means but he is definitely niche and you don't start ranking niche champs that early in the game. My R4 Gulk has gotten me through any annoying passive DoT fights I needed him for up to this point. My R2 domino has flat out face rolled a ton of end game content along with R2 Rulk and R1 masacre
    my ghulk has got me through end game content as well saved me from using potions an revives, he doesnt just help with passive damage, he heal blocks, stuns, power locks and is poison immune. I have both ghulk and domino they're both very useful just depends on what you need atm. Domino is a monster i enjoy using her as well, she crushes **** but when i need to save potions and revives i use ghulk
    Domino save me a lot of potions by ending fights very fast. Lol