**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicide Masteries should be free if....

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
If you buy the summoners sigil,

Resetting masteries....cost alot especiallt if you run them full time.

and i only turn suicides off, just to place champion on defense with no suicides.

Placing champions with suicides on defense makes them easier to beat, recoil and the bleed/poison makes the champion that much easier to bear.

I run suicides alot but with my champions, up in high tiers of war, placing champions with suicides on defense is a no go, and it makes every champion much easier to defeat if someone is running suicides if they are on defense.

i think if you are paying for a premium feature, that should be included, i dont wana to think the amount of times i switched suicide off and on, just to place champion on defense with no suicides and turnning them on again.

It feels like i am paying a fee just to use suicides and placing champions on defense with no suicides

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I no longer use them and its pretty lame but i just got so sick of the unit cost. I used to run a bare bones defense and utility tree and used to max suicides and then max DW, Assasin and Despair and GC so the cost to switch was always super expensive. Just couldn't be bothered anymore, do miss them though. Put the points into petrify and pacify which are nice but i would rather run my old setup. Once in a blue moon if im doing a serious arena grind for a champ ill switch them on but its pretty rare. Its one of my least favorite aspects of the game, there has to be a better way, if they would allow us just 2 mastery builds to switch between for say 20 units every time u switch i would be over the moon. Free would be better but i understand the design isnt "intended" that way from what ive read. Idk rant over i guess
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    That's still not free ... it would be an unlimited number of times during a month, for 10 dollars
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★

If stuff like this starts happening I will quit. I almost did when the Sigil came out, but during the test week I realized that it wasn’t that game breaking. This would be.

Relax bud.how is resetting masteries for free game breaking ? We are not asking anything for free . All masteries need to be unlocked first to use.

Getting rank up gems would be game breaking
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

If stuff like this starts happening I will quit. I almost did when the Sigil came out, but during the test week I realized that it wasn’t that game breaking. This would be.

The point is mastery’s should be able to remove part of a tree or a single mastery not the whole offence defense mastery
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

The point is mastery’s should be able to remove part of a tree or a single mastery not the whole offence defense mastery
    That is to prevent things like was stated in the OP. If you are going to remove suicides just to lock your team into war there should be a large penalty for doing that.
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

Dęłtå said:

That is to prevent things like was stated in the OP. If you are going to remove suicides just to lock your team into war there should be a large penalty for doing that.
    True but wouldn’t you like the idea of removing part of a tree or a single mastery like remove dex when facing Korg things like that not saying you need it lol but just a suggestion thought to me really tbh I don’t do aw never will mines on suicides 24/7
    Dęłtå said:

Lormif said:

Dęłtå said:

True but wouldn’t you like the idea of removing part of a tree or a single mastery like remove dex when facing Korg things like that not saying you need it lol but just a suggestion thought to me really tbh I don’t do aw never will mines on suicides 24/7
    When fighting a korg where? A korg anywhere but AW is pretty easy and if you are locked into AW you cannot change your masteries anyways... In addition it does not cost many units to change everything around, what 20 to 30 units? I would much rather they added mastery builds you could save and change for the unit cost.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Instead of making it free they can add mastery loadouts or something like that
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Dęłtå said:

Lormif said:

Dęłtå said:

When fighting a korg where? A korg anywhere but AW is pretty easy and if you are locked into AW you cannot change your masteries anyways... In addition it does not cost many units to change everything around, what 20 to 30 units? I would much rather they added mastery builds you could save and change for the unit cost.
    Yeah the change build wil be nice
    AlphA101 said:

Lormif said:

Dęłtå said:

Lormif said:

Dęłtå said:

Do you actually play the game?

20 30 units to reset all masteries ? Precision 5/5 alone costs 30 units.

Please dont speak when you dont know stuff
    It depends on which tree and how deep you are.. Not every treee are you that deep in, please dont speak when you dont know what youre talking about.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Lormif said:

Dęłtå said:

People still remove Dexterity before fighting Korg?He's been out for quite a while. Most experienced players should be used to evading his Sp1 now.
    Addyos said:

Dęłtå said:

Lormif said:

Dęłtå said:

People still remove Dexterity before fighting Korg?He's been out for quite a while. Most experienced players should be used to evading his Sp1 now.
    Damn it was a point this is getting out of control I’m 1mill+ rating legend title so I’m experienced enough lol damn
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    I'd honestly prefer just single point removal on masteries instead of resetting the entire tree. It'd still cost units, but it'd be reduced to a fraction of the current cost, and would take less time to switch between modes. Instead of replacing 30+ points in offense when implementing suicides, you could do 8 (or 16 if counting removal and placement as separate actions).

It'd also massively reduce the cost if you add a mastery point where you didn't mean to. If you do that currently, to get the point back, you have to wipe the entire tree. If instead you could just undo that one placed point, it'd be much faster.

Main difficulty would be keeping track of the number of points placed so that the "15 points in offense" abilities don't get invalidated, but it seems like Kabam could only have the remove point options active if nothing is relying on that mastery being there.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Only if it costs 15$ a month instead of 10, otherwise a big fat no.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Silver_Saga So because u choose to not spend the $10 for the sigil u think the price should be jacked up for your fellow players? Let me guess the reasoning, if I can't have it nobody should. Am I right?
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    < AlphA101 said: ContestOfNoobs said:If you buy the summoners sigil,

Resetting masteries....cost alot especiallt if you run them full time.

and i only turn suicides off, just to place champion on defense with no suicides.

Placing champions with suicides on defense makes them easier to beat, recoil and the bleed/poison makes the champion that much easier to bear.

I run suicides alot but with my champions, up in high tiers of war, placing champions with suicides on defense is a no go, and it makes every champion much easier to defeat if someone is running suicides if they are on defense.

i think if you are paying for a premium feature, that should be included, i dont wana to think the amount of times i switched suicide off and on, just to place champion on defense with no suicides and turnning them on again.

It feels like i am paying a fee just to use suicides and placing champions on defense with no suicides

Totally agree and I started the exact same thread which got shifted to suggestions section.

Resetting mastery costs is absurd

EXACTLY Resetting masteries COST alot of units, especially doing it "12" times in a aw season to place defense champions without them, seemed like alot of people here DO NOT understand that.

switching suicides off and on is EXPENSIVE.
    cost like roughly 100-150ish units everytime and times that by 12

so i am NOT sure why people are aganst the sigil, of adding this type of feature.

i know alot of people dont like the sigil, but u have to see it from people who use suicides, vs those never even invested into suicides and dont know the usefulness of them.

1. It cuts Arena time by alot. I have done 15 featured 5* arena run
    2. It benefits the champs for people who use via suicides Ghost,Omega Red, Corvus,Sentinel,Namor!!
    3. again those champ make them very useful in war offense using suicides

the only drawback? being in Master/P1 Requires people to place champs on defense without suicides.
    I get my units to do this, every week.

adding this, to sigil will benefit the sigil alot!

just remember, KABAM WILL NEVER change the mastery cost to reset it,

But i will be totally down if it wasnt included, but lets face the truth, kabam wont make resetting masteries for free