**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mr. Sinister is he good

So I just pooled him from my first 6* crystal is he any good and I also don't play AW

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz said:

So I just pooled him from my first 6* crystal is he any good and I also don't play AW

pretty good, he is just short of being crit immune, and will send bleeds back to the other champ, but really ywant awakened.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    He is fun to play but definitely better awakened
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    Good synergy with Havok if you have him. Gives him degen on command, basically.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    he real nice
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I am debating awakening him over Iceman. I recently got both as 5* champs and i think i prefer Sinister myself.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I am debating awakening him over Iceman. I recently got both as 5* champs and i think i prefer Sinister myself.

I say this as a person who freaking LOVES Iceman: I think Sinister...man.

I had a run with a 3-star Sinister where he collected multiple Prowess and Furies. Man. Man.

That 3-star was hitting HARD
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ive been loving him more everytime i use him. Ppl that dont have him think i am crazy cuz iceman is damn good. Bit i think sinister may just be better.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Ive been loving him more everytime i use him. Ppl that dont have him think i am crazy cuz iceman is damn good. Bit i think sinister may just be better.

See, exactly. That's why you gotta trust your own eyes and test the characters.

You have clearly seen what I am seeing. Yeah, I recognize that you need the right fights to get that damage potential unlocked, but when you do...yowza