**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 3 was easy up until this boss 😭😭

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Can anyone give me tips? Tried GP and domino(4*) with rhulk synergy and he’s tearing me a new one. Can void or capiw atleast stop his regen?
Β«1

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Which boss is this?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kang boss
    His regen cant be stopped except with shock or incinerate. Stark Spidey and Sentinel are the obvious solutions. IMIW should also work
    I have maxed 4* imiw. That’s about the only counter
    Plus all the other decent shock/incinerate champions like Hyperion or something.
    Also if he’s about to regen and you don’t have a shock or incinerate ready, just quit so he doesn’t heal up
    Man this is hard bout the best I got is a r4 GP
  • Nebula is also a viable option for Shock. If you have Proxima, the synergy will be helpful starting the fight with 10 Shock charges.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208 β˜…
    try fully awakened 4 star electro or darkhawk void etc
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thor Jane Foster. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But seriously just use sentinel. Soloed him everytime with Sentinel. (Alternative can be IMIW).
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Ahitlaw SL can beat him with a high combo, especially if you get lucky with shock SP2s. I beat him with Hype spamming SP1. IMIW is really good. Sentinel is obviously fantastic for this but I only have an unranked 4*.
  • Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34 β˜…
    @Ahitlaw I spend some revives but it took me 6 revives to kill kang boss. Just keep hitting until he's about to regenerate and then quit the match his health would be till where you kept hitting him.
    PS. It's a bad descion but it still benefitted me. If anyone is following this try to fight with the champ that hits the hardest for more damage.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186 β˜…
    Between my 5/50 Hyperion and 4/55 gwenpool, 500 hits later he was down.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This was a piece of cake for me, I have a 4/45 Sentinel and a 5/65 Hyperion. Still took a lot of hits though, damn he is tanky.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132 β˜…
    If you have a Mysterio the passive heal block will still stop Kang's regeneration.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

try fully awakened 4 star electro or darkhawk void etc

None of them work, electro doesn’t have a real shock he can access consistently dh cabt consistently shock and void has no shock or incinerate
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79 β˜…
    Ahitlaw said:

I have maxed 4* imiw. That’s about the only counter

I used a 4* imiw for majority of the fight.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He's fairly simple with the right counters. Sentinel is obviously the best choice but others like spark, mysterio, and hyperion can do it fairly easily. Tech power boosts would probably help keeping your sp2 in reach with spark.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m use sl and just beating him down no risky play just parry and bait sp1 over and over
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Ahitlaw This fight gave me some fits too. Had him below 10% four times before I finally got him.

What I eventually did was use Sentinel for the grunt work when he was at high health. Once I got him below 15% I switched to Nebula. My logic there was that while both Sentinel and Nebula can inflict shock on a heavy, I find Nebula more reliable on that her heavy can't be interrupted, and the shock debuff she inflicts lasts longer, so it offers a bit more of a safety net to keep him from reviving.

Good luck!
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133 β˜…
    I one shot him easily with 4* sentinel. Wait until the timer has a quarter left and unload sp2, rinse and repeat. goes down fairly quickly.
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294 β˜…
    IMIW was even easier than Sentinel for me. SP1 and SP2 work. And you can keep refreshing the SP2 Incinerate so its up the whole fight with minimal effort. His debuffs last extra long because of the global tech node.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Hyperion works wonders and massacre could work as well
    xNig said:

Thor Jane Foster. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But seriously just use sentinel. Soloed him everytime with Sentinel. (Alternative can be IMIW).

I might have to use Jane foster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚don’t have a sentinel or any other good counters
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

xNig said:

Lol. People who haven’t beat him yet giving advice. Classic.

my financial advisor gives me retirement advice even though she's not retired. what's your point?
    Point is she will not be entirely accurate on how your retirement will pan out, which is why you’re looking at buying insurance in the first place.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132 β˜…
    Hyperion 5r4 plus a few revives. But kang never regen.

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nebula with a full tech team for me. Her shock was easier to place when I needed it vs. Sentinel.