**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 6* - Juggernaut

I spent a roughly year collecting 6* shards and finally today I pulled a Juggernaut...I am so disappointed. Does anyone have any words of encouragement for this champ. Does he have any real utility?

Comments

• Dude I am one path away in UEQ to getting my first 6* and I am terrified
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Dude I am one path away in UEQ to getting my first 6* and I am terrified

I'll be opening my first 6* after next months EQ and I'm also terrified of getting a DP X-force or similar champion
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    My latest was dpx...

Jugs is ok for variant 2 actually. Even good on the map buffing him
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

My latest was dpx...

Jugs is ok for variant 2 actually. Even good on the map buffing him

My latest was also DPX I swear it felt like I was stabbed in the heart

I'll be opening my first 6* after next months EQ and I'm also terrified of getting a DP X-force or similar champion
    Well I mean if you do get DPX it will fit well with your name
    0din said:

I was excited when I pulled DPX. He has awesome synergy with Nick Fury and CMM

At least ur lucky enough to get nick and cmm
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I have 6 star Diablo as my forst and only six star...
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38

Good luck to you two...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Cubb1es22 said:

I spent a roughly year collecting 6* shards and finally today I pulled a Juggernaut...I am so disappointed. Does anyone have any words of encouragement for this champ. Does he have any real utility?

Welcome to the club! I just duped mine. :'(
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I got Drax as my first. He’s going to be on the bench except during Guardian use events
  • JleodavJleodav Posts: 21
    I got Juggs as my first ever, then Karnak as my second, then Cap WWII as my third. It's a hard life
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Ouch.

Sorry for you, OP.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★

I got Drax as my first. He’s going to be on the bench except during Guardian use events

What's wrong with drax. He is decent
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    Thanks everyone, I guess. At least I do not feel like this kind of garbage is isolated to me.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Cubb1es22 said:

Thanks everyone, I guess. At least I do not feel like this kind of garbage is isolated to me.

The best advice I can give is even if it's a so called bad champ, they have a use. My first 6* for example is iron fist. Not an amazing champ, but against armor up champs he does very well. Juggs is an XL champ. Use him for variant 2. Hes a mystic. Use him for the mystic quest in 5.3. If you do arena alot, that's more points. Theres always a positive.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Juggs, yikes. I would have been very disappointed as well. I remember how scared I was before opening my first 6*. I got MS as a first and then second one which was last month, i pulled Gulk. I am so very scared for next one as well.
  • KingGrimlokKingGrimlok Posts: 13
    F
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Cubb1es22 said:

The best advice I can give is even if it's a so called bad champ, they have a use. My first 6* for example is iron fist. Not an amazing champ, but against armor up champs he does very well. Juggs is an XL champ. Use him for variant 2. Hes a mystic. Use him for the mystic quest in 5.3. If you do arena alot, that's more points. Theres always a positive.
    I just pulled a 5-Star Iron Fist. :(
    Your optimism is commendable.
    I will look forward to my next 5-Star (well ... 6-Star for me is far over the horizon, can't see anything yet).