**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Numerous bugs in V3 have caused far more resource use than should be necessary

WedgemonsterWedgemonster Posts: 323 ★★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
In hindsight I should’ve just waited to do the new Variant, being how new content seems to always be full of bugs. But this one is particularly bad. It’s caused me to use way more units and revives than I should have had to. It would be nice to see reimbursement for this, but I know that’s wishful thinking.
-Sentinel global node wasn’t working at first.
-evade path in 3.1 is broke.
-Tech champions were not immune to ability accuracy reduction. I died to Domino critical failure multiple times.
-Magik’s limbo killed me while I had 5 neurotoxins on her with AA.
-Blade danger sense (with Sparky synergy) seems to fail far more than it should.
-Opponents are constantly throwing specials while hitting into their block
And I’m sure there’s other I’m forgetting. Add that to the special button that was suddenly moved that causes me to accidentally throw specials all the time now.. it’s been more far more difficult than it should.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Right.. but dex-ing was causing critcal failure. Unless I’m mistaken somewhere here, dex is 100% chance to trigger a crit buff (and poise charge with Sparky). It shouldn’t be failing.

Him not triggering autoevade triggers crit fail and that can happen on any dex
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

In hindsight I should’ve just waited to do the new Variant, being how new content seems to always be full of bugs. But this one is particularly bad. It’s caused me to use way more units and revives than I should have had to. It would be nice to see reimbursement for this, but I know that’s wishful thinking.
    -Tech champions were not immune to ability accuracy reduction. I died to Domino critical failure multiple times.
    -Blade danger sense (with Sparky synergy) seems to fail far more than it should.
    And I’m sure there’s other I’m forgetting. Add that to the special button that was suddenly moved that causes me to accidentally throw specials all the time now.. it’s been more far more difficult than it should.

You can’t blame kabam for using. Item that’s one you as you self said shuld had waited to mabye not use that much
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

- Sentinel was a bug
    - AAR with domino is not a bug as described.
    - Evade is the only real unit costing bug in your list.
    - Depending on how many bars of power you give magik it is possible for her to grow beyond the bounds of 4 neotoxins.
    - rng
    - well known issue that can be worked around.
    -

Sorry, been playing that matchup for years and Magik NEVER trigers limbo with 5 neurotoxins. That's a 175% ability accuracy reduction. And it triggered even at 1 bar.
    I'm aware Blade's danger sense is RNG, I said that. I'm also aware of the normal odds that it triggers. It’s an 85% chance, yet it was only working maybe half the time. I’m saying it didn’t seem up to par.
    So because the hitting into block bug is a well known issue, it’s not an issue?? That was the biggest one (aside from the special buttons which isn’t a bug, just a stupid implementation) that happened to me probably half a dozen times. How does that not cost units?

Again it depends on how many bars you allowed her to get, and unless I am mistaken the toxins are 35% per, which would make that 140% , if enough bars go up she will eventually have above a 140% chance, or even 170.

85% chance to occur can happen half the time for a single person, what is how probability works, you need thousands of fights for it to work out to be 85%.

I never said the block bug wsa not an issue, I said there are plenty of known ways to work around it, dont chain hit into blocks above 1 bar of power, therefore they wont trigger it. Please do not create strawmen.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I didn't notice it myself as I used ghost and sentinel for just about all of it but I've heard from people that all classes are being affected by the AAR global so things like AA's neuro wouldn't necessarily work against a magik
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Would also explain the danger sense issue. This is all 2nd hand though so I definitely won't say this is certain. Just sharing what I've been told by others

@Lormif 35x5=175... 175%. And I just said it triggered at 1 bar(and 2). Absolutely should not happen.

Again, I'm aware of how probability works, but thanks. You seem to not be comprehending.

So because I used an aspect of the game that should work, and it didn't, and it got me killed.. that's on me for not using the work-around. Got it.

Sorry I thought you said 4 stacks, even still if you know how probability works then you would understand that blade is not an issue..

Hit into blocks special has been stated it they are ok with it, it is something you can do to. You should know about it and how to work around it. If not and you got killed that is on you.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    For some reason I have a strange feeling that some of the issues won't be fixed as fast as Namor. Kabam prove me wrong.

For some reason I have a strange feeling that some of the issues won't be fixed as fast as Namor. Kabam prove me wrong.

Most of the issues have already been resolved, or mostly resolved...
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Notice how I didn't respond to that. I already finished V3, we just want the game to work properly because I'm not getting my 500+ units back from Sentinel getting KO'd mid combo while I was hitting their block.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Crit Failure isn't AAR, is it? Is that not a separate Ability Domino has?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Lormif said:

Sorry, been playing that matchup for years and Magik NEVER trigers limbo with 5 neurotoxins. That's a 175% ability accuracy reduction. And it triggered even at 1 bar.
    I'm aware Blade's danger sense is RNG, I said that. I'm also aware of the normal odds that it triggers. It’s an 85% chance, yet it was only working maybe half the time. I’m saying it didn’t seem up to par.
    So because the hitting into block bug is a well known issue, it’s not an issue?? That was the biggest one (aside from the special buttons which isn’t a bug, just a stupid implementation) that happened to me probably half a dozen times. How does that not cost units?

Again it depends on how many bars you allowed her to get, and unless I am mistaken the toxins are 35% per, which would make that 140% , if enough bars go up she will eventually have above a 140% chance, or even 170.

85% chance to occur can happen half the time for a single person, what is how probability works, you need thousands of fights for it to work out to be 85%.

I never said the block bug wsa not an issue, I said there are plenty of known ways to work around it, dont chain hit into blocks above 1 bar of power, therefore they wont trigger it. Please do not create strawmen.
    Magik's limbo does not work like that. Her sig ability is 25% chance on bar 1, 37.5% on bar 2 and 50% chance on bar 3. That is the base chance.

The second line of the sig applies a multiplicative factor. For example, at sig 148, this is 77%. This is not additive as is mentioned in the sig ability description. Magik will never go above 100% chance to trigger limbo.

The reason why neurotoxins are not stopping Magik is that the ability accuracy immunity is on ALL champions instead of just tech champions. That is a bug.
    That’s wierd to becasse my blade just work only tigger it one. So most be a new bug
    What are the Nodes on Magik?

What are the Nodes on Magik?

Combo party. Nothing that would effect it. It’s a bug. No defending that one.
    I'm not defending anything. I just asked what the Nodes were. You wouldn't believe the number of bugs reported that were misunderstood interactions. Lol. Happens all the time.
    Haji_Saab said:

Lormif said:

Magik's limbo does not work like that. Her sig ability is 25% chance on bar 1, 37.5% on bar 2 and 50% chance on bar 3. That is the base chance.

The second line of the sig applies a multiplicative factor. For example, at sig 148, this is 77%. This is not additive as is mentioned in the sig ability description. Magik will never go above 100% chance to trigger limbo.

The reason why neurotoxins are not stopping Magik is that the ability accuracy immunity is on ALL champions instead of just tech champions. That is a bug.
    fair, then it is odd how often she can get limbo against blade trinity.

Lormif said:

35x5=175... 175%. And I just said it triggered at 1 bar (and 2). Absolutely should not happen.

Again, I'm aware of how probability works, but thanks. You seem to not be comprehending.

So because I used an aspect of the game that should work, and it didn't, and it got me killed.. that's on me for not using the work-around. Got it.
    Not sure why you always feel the need to blindly support Kabam.
    I assume this was an forum ate my post and this is why it arrived so late.. And I dont always blidnly support kabam, please dont make **** up.

That was indeed what happened. But, that’s exactly what you did. So, it’s not really making anything up.

How did I blindly support them?
This discussion has been closed.