**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding omega red

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
Hi guys. I dont have an experience playing with omega red. I have him as 5*. Unduped.
If he is getting duped once, is he worth to rank 4? I dont have synergy and suicide mastery for him.
Or
Just wait for my other 5* fave champ?
#im just average player so rank 4 5* still expensive for me#

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    He's still good unduped but to unlock his full potential, he needs to be duped and max Sig.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    M1k0rin said:

Hi guys. I dont have an experience playing with omega red. I have him as 5*. Unduped.
    If he is getting duped once, is he worth to rank 4? I dont have synergy and suicide mastery for him.
    Or

duped he is pretty good in general, he has healing, and will be amazing on bleed or poison nodes, other than that his base damage can be somewhat low. You need to learn to use heavies to keep the spores on the opponent. Besides once he is duped once you can this spend stones to rank him up.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Lormif said:

M1k0rin said:

Or

duped he is pretty good in general, he has healing, and will be amazing on bleed or poison nodes, other than that his base damage can be somewhat low. You need to learn to use heavies to keep the spores on the opponent. Besides once he is duped once you can this spend stones to rank him up.
    I see. Seems like im not going to touch him. Im just going to wait simple champ like domino then. Ok thanks guys :)
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Mm i see. So as long as he duped but even without synergy he is worth it