**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Google login is broken [Merged Threads]

ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
As the title suggests, the Google login option is utterly and absolutely dysfunctional right now. Any attempt to login into either of my accounts takes me to the tutorial. Logging in through the kabam id takes me to my account but trying to link it to the Google account its supposed to be linked with already, does nothing.

Note: I can login to one account using my kabam id but my other account wasn't linked to a kabam id, only Google, so as it stands, I can't access that account at all. Please look into this with haste.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    I thought it was my phone, got frustrated, opened a ticket but no reply yet. I cannot login to my primary account since it is tied to Google. I just hope they resolve this quickly since AQ and AW are going to start and also I don't want to miss those labs.
  • ChumpyjoeChumpyjoe Posts: 17
    Same thing here. Main account ok, second account no
  • We're looking into this, thank you!
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Any one else having issues loggin in. i have tried with google play and with my kabam account. it will just not work. it just keeps reloading my main account when i try to log in to my secondary account.
  • Hello i have 3 accounts but i can not log in to any at the moment every time i try it starts as if it going then goes back to sign in screen
    I have uninstalled the app and try again now i am stuck with a new account and still can not log in to any of my accounts
    Have even tried my Kabam account and that wont even log in
    @Kabam Vydious thanks so much, kinda nervous for a minute.
  • Merging threads together, but letting you all know we're investigating! It might be a disconnect on Google's servers but we're still waiting to hear back on full confirmation. Thank you all for the patience as we get this settled.

Merging threads together, but letting you all know we're investigating! It might be a disconnect on Google's servers but we're still waiting to hear back on full confirmation. Thank you all for the patience as we get this settled.

I think we are all excited to hear that you guys know there is a problem and are working on a fix. greatly appreciated.
    I hope i done miss my AW placement. :pensive:
  • Looks like Google is having some issues, unfortunately. You can check the status of that HERE.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    just a question: if the problem won't be resolved in a short time i might not be able to login on the second account and collect the daily rewards for today, will I still be able to collect them tomorrow? or will it be considered as a missed day?
    I AM ABLE TO LOG IN THANKS @Kabam Vydious
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Aug 19, 2019 12:43
    Description: Mitigation work is currently underway by our Engineering Team to address the issue with authentication to Google App Engine sites, Google Cloud Console, Identity Aware Proxy, and Google OAuth 2.0 endpoints. Error rates are dropping and we're seeing service improvement. We will provide another status update by Monday, 2019-08-19 13:45 US/Pacific with current details.

Workaround: Some customers have reported success attempting to utilize an incognito window under the Chrome browser to login.

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Should be fixed now...

Aug 19, 2019 13:27
    The issue with authentication to Google App Engine sites, the Google Cloud Console, Identity Aware Proxy, and Google OAuth 2.0 endpoints has been resolved for all affected customers as of Monday, 2019-08-19 12:30 US/Pacific. We will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and make appropriate improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize future recurrence.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Should be fixed now...

Aug 19, 2019 13:27
    The issue with authentication to Google App Engine sites, the Google Cloud Console, Identity Aware Proxy, and Google OAuth 2.0 endpoints has been resolved for all affected customers as of Monday, 2019-08-19 12:30 US/Pacific. We will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and make appropriate improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize future recurrence.
    yes, i was able to get my rewards just before the calendar reset, thank you ^_^
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Login has been working properly for a full day now. I think it's safe to say that it's fixed. Thanks @Kabam Vydious for looking into the issue with haste!
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    its back again today....start aq, login to my other account, go to log back into the other...nope.your staying in this account. I dont get it
  • aiktow4u said:

its back again today....start aq, login to my other account, go to log back into the other...nope.your staying in this account. I dont get it

We aren't seeing any major reports on our end. Can you please reach out to our Support Team HERE.