**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question from a Dungeon N00b!

I haven't played many dungeons, but I was just wondering how long on average it takes to get enough points for say the 5* basic crystal. Does any one have any suggestions for the best dungeon to play/how many rooms to go for to gain the most points with the least effort?

I imagine there is no easy/quick way of getting artifacts, I just wanted to check to save me doing the wrong thing if theres a better way.

As always, thanks for any help/tips you guys can give!

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Dungeons to me still aren't worth it just grind out all the milestones and missions if u have em then that's it
    Also u need 8 5* in order to unlock the 5* basic crystal but ur probably better than me
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    All is question of grab a good friend to play all dungeons, some good class heroes for each dungeons, and that's all.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    You get about 15k ish per 2 week run , so it would tkae you about 1.5 runs for a 5*. This run will have a solo event so I am not sure how many you can get though, last time I believe it was more than 22k total.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Lormif said:

You get about 15k ish per 2 week run , so it would tkae you about 1.5 runs for a 5*. This run will have a solo event so I am not sure how many you can get though, last time I believe it was more than 22k total.

Which dungeon would I need to do and how many rooms to achieve 15k per 2 week?