**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok on Variant 3 blocks & evades mid combo

Looks like this is related to other mid-combo issues out there but I think there might be a Composite Construction issue as well. With 85% ability reduction, Modok's Force Fields shouldn't trigger as much.
https://youtu.be/tSfLH-lGGYc

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    EgeC said:

Looks like this is related to other mid-combo issues out there but I think there might be a Composite Construction issue as well. With 85% ability reduction, Modok's Force Fields shouldn't trigger as much.
    https://youtu.be/tSfLH-lGGYc

His force fields do not appear to be AAR able, they replenish every 7 seconds, and when he has it he autoblocks everything

He didn’t block, he triggered a Forcefield. Think of the Forcefield like a solid wall and it would make sense that MODOK could move freely behind it.

They are one in the same....

Force Field Passive

Start the fight with 1 Force Field charge, each Auto-Blocking an attack with +174 Block Proficiency. Force Fields cannot trigger Parry.
    Once depleted, Force Field charges replenish after 7 second(s). This cooldown is reduced by 0.8s for each “alive” Champion on the enemy team. The A.I.M. Synergy with Taskmaster reduces this even further.
    As long as a Force Field charge is active, opponents’ Power Gain Rate is reduced by up to 100% based on Flux. Power Gain Rate governs abilities that generate Power outside of Attacking, such as those of Doctor Strange, Vision, Hyperion, or the Mystic Dispersion Mastery.
  • This is not the case of Variant. He is doing that everywhere.

The attack was blocked by the Forcefield, MODOK himself did not block the attack. You know how I know? Because if MODOK was blocking the attack the Forcefield would not have triggered. #logic

THE FORCE FIELD IS the autoblock.