**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spry, Gassed and Can't touch this broken?

Comments

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    It was slow and painful but was able to clear the path with this roster

CaptIW for champs but Spider-Man
    Venom for Spider-Man champs
    Sentinel for NC and boss

• QHungQHung Posts: 7
    I tried again this morning, still bugged
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    It also affects Variant 1. Chapter 2.3 Boss as well. I get fatigue debuff even though it don't evade as well. Force to use items bec. of this bug. Can someone take a look on this? I already spent items on Variant 3.3.1 on Ultron and Wasp because of this bugged, and now Boss on Varian 1. 2.3. Need compensation for this.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Would be nice to have an acknowledgment of this lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Would be nice to have an acknowledgment of this lol

How many ackowledgements past:

Sorry to hear about this. We've passed the new info on to the rest of the team.

do you need?
  • dehmanndehmann Posts: 16
    I was just able to finish the evade path ... bug still exists I believe, but here is a work around...

Team: corvus, pm, venom, spark, sentinel

Used corvus with pm for DD, loltron, and wasp ...

The trick is when you get that first fatigue debuff once DD evades your first attack you have to let the fatigue debuff expire before you try and hit him again and knock him down to get the true strike buff ... If you hit him while fatigued you'll take damage still ... Once true strike is up it's a normal fight, but you'll run out of corvus charges before DD is down, so you have to dance until you get more charges ...

Used venom for Spidey and stealth Spidey ... His true strike worked as designed against spider-verse champs

Used spark for NC ... Nothing special there

Used sentinel for Colossus boss ... Again nothing special

Sorry to hear about this. We've passed the new info on to the rest of the team.

dehmann said:

I was just able to finish the evade path ... bug still exists I believe, but here is a work around...

Team: corvus, pm, venom, spark, sentinel

Used corvus with pm for DD, loltron, and wasp ...

The trick is when you get that first fatigue debuff once DD evades your first attack you have to let the fatigue debuff expire before you try and hit him again and knock him down to get the true strike buff ... If you hit him while fatigued you'll take damage still ... Once true strike is up it's a normal fight, but you'll run out of corvus charges before DD is down, so you have to dance until you get more charges ...

Used venom for Spidey and stealth Spidey ... His true strike worked as designed against spider-verse champs

Used spark for NC ... Nothing special there

Used sentinel for Colossus boss ... Again nothing special

Captian marvel movie works too, just keep blocking until 25 charges and then unleash, watch indestructable, and stop right before it expires..repeat. You can also heavy every time it the debuffs are on if you have willpower.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    Got through this with 2 revives using Emma Frost. Boost up. Health up. She was amazing for it.

https://youtu.be/9C4Cina5Grc
  • KelsurKelsur Posts: 9
    Looking for an update on this, it's holding me back unfortunately and don't want to revive through it.
    Jestress said:

KerayZ said:

Got through this with 2 revives using Emma Frost. Boost up. Health up. She was amazing for it.

https://youtu.be/9C4Cina5Grc

Great workaround for the bugged content.
    Thanks Jestress! I was being asked on twitter about it and figured we should make a video on a work around. Heard this bug has been around since Variant 1 and kabam keep ignoring it. No shock.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Hi all,

We put a fix live for the issue where Fatigue was being applied by the Spry Node, when Ultron or Wasp would have Evaded but it was prevented.
    This bug is when the defender is stunned. While in a stunned state the game is applying fatigue even though no evade is happening @Kabam Lyra again...a bug that's been around since Variant 1. The twitter video in my own youtube video shows a stunned DD applying the fatigue while stunned. Last I heard this bug is still active so whatever fix you guys have applied may not be working. I don't plan on confirming this for you though since I have my own job.
    Jestress said:

KerayZ said:

This bug is when the defender is stunned. While in a stunned state the game is applying fatigue even though no evade is happening @Kabam Lyra again...a bug that's been around since Variant 1. The twitter video in my own youtube video shows a stunned DD applying the fatigue while stunned. Last I heard this bug is still active so whatever fix you guys have applied may not be working. I don't plan on confirming this for you though since I have my own job.

I just fought DD with Heimdall. Activated True Strike and DD did not evade the entire battle, even after being stunned.
    yeah true strike should stop it. i would suggest trying with any champ while stun is up. no true strike. you should be able to parry 3 hit this entire path without any issues using any champion. champs can't evade while stunned so....
  • MichaelW92MichaelW92 Posts: 38
    edited August 2019
    I just did it and it looks like Ultron is fixed but Wasp isn’t. Wasp is still “evading” while I have her stunned and she’s applying fatigue while stunned. Will I being getting an energy refill as compensation?
  • puppy33puppy33 Posts: 1
    This marks the second time more have stated a fix was live and players, including myself ran in only to find out not all the champions on the path were fixed. That's multiple energy refills at the least. It's a bit incredible to put out content that doesn't work, then "fix" the bug... twice but not actually fix it. No chance for compensation either, right? @kabam lyra
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    And they still apply the damage when you receive the fatigue
    Eric987 said:

Ultron fixed but wasp is still evading, this is embarrassing. Are you sure you all actually test these fixes before implementing and announcing?

evading or putting the buff on while not evading. If she is evading it is fine.
    KerayZ said:

Variant 1 was not bugged, the defender had a specific ability that had a chance to apply fatigue on just hitting them. It was cheap, but this is not the same thing.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

KerayZ said:

Variant 1 was not bugged, the defender had a specific ability that had a chance to apply fatigue on just hitting them. It was cheap, but this is not the same thing.
    Well he was bugged as he was doing damage on the hit that applied the fatigue which they fixed and somehow managed to get it back here
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra what about items people used while trying to clear the bugged content? We were told earlier noses that were previously bugged were fixed only to run into more bugs
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    Lormif said:

Eric987 said:

Ultron fixed but wasp is still evading, this is embarrassing. Are you sure you all actually test these fixes before implementing and announcing?

She’s applying the fatigue debuff while attacking into her when she’s stunned so the game is registering as “evading” when she actually isn’t.
    Eric987 said:

Lormif said:

Eric987 said:

She’s applying the fatigue debuff while attacking into her when she’s stunned so the game is registering as “evading” when she actually isn’t.
    Ok, that is not what was stated, just needed clarification.
  • Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    I ran this path 2x today...once with Corvus proxima had no issues with entire path after activating true strike against DD. Ran it with aegon..had no issues with DD or spidey. Parry 3 hits rinse repeat until I reached a 150 combo. No issues against spidey with true accuracy. Once I got to ultron things changed. I found that while ultron was stunned I would sometimes take damage from a single hit even though I had no debuff on me. Other times I would receive a fatigue debuff while ultron was stunned.