**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 5* Omega Red (duped) or R2 6* Domino (unduped)

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Hey guys

Just want your opinion as to whether I should R5 5* Omega Red (duped) or R2 6* Domino (unduped)?

I've just gotten Cavalier, looking to 100% 6.1 and also first clear of 6.2. Haven't done any of the Variants yet. I only 1 other R5 which is an unduped Corvus.

R5 Omega Red (duped 120 sig), I do have Sabretooth
R2 6* Domino (unduped), I do have Red Hulk and Massacre

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

R5 5* Omega Red (duped) or R2 6* Domino (unduped) 63 votes

R5 5* Omega Red (duped 120 sig)
47%
ArcDeAngelusZENLongshot57zuffyKDoggg2017chunkybHENRIQUE_FORTELvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235MenkentRoOOtsRasiloverSaransh245Stagedear8510or_StrongMasquerade1981KelebornHfchang_Chaos_SparkyCz 30 votes
R2 6* Domino (unduped)
49%
Hulk_77CrkwestSpity68SubrocRam_SarkarallinashesMaverick75WhiteManHairyslugNojokejaymOsfan8Duke_SilverBlaargoRepto23PeterQuillJokepoolKobster84Maldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgStance 31 votes
Wait for other champs (please specify)
3%
DizzydHusstle 2 votes

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Wow, pretty even so far, I thought Domino would run away with this one since she's a 6*.

Also forgot to mention when doing 6.1 Omega Red and Corvus were my MVPs.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    I have a domino at 5/65 unduped and she’s terrific and easily the best champ I have. But omega red is incredible and you have him duped. You will destroy all war paths with him.

Though domino is worth rank 2ing as a 6*, in this instance use the resources on ol’ Red
    Hfchang said:

I have a domino at 5/65 unduped and she’s terrific and easily the best champ I have. But omega red is incredible and you have him duped. You will destroy all war paths with him.

Though domino is worth rank 2ing as a 6*, in this instance use the resources on ol’ Red

Thanks so much man, I've been leaning that way as well, he was my go-to for Act 6.1. He's also really handy for AQ and AW.

For some reason I don't find that I use my 6* Domino all that often.. just not as versatile... she's not immune and can't regen.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Do you run suicides? What content do you want to take on? How many 5/65s do you have? Do you have high ranked Rulk and Masacre?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Domino is great! But I prefer my 5/65 Omega. Definitely sink every mutant sig you find into him bcuz his sig 200 damage is insane!
    Bcuz you say you only have 1 R5 so far, I'd recommend ranking R5s to maximize your resources for the time being.
    Either way, you will destroy content. Good luck!

Do you run suicides? What content do you want to take on? How many 5/65s do you have? Do you have high ranked Rulk and Masacre?

Yeah man I run full suicdes. I wanna 100% 6.1 and also first run at 6.2. Then Variants. My Rulk is R4 and Masecre is R3.

Domino is great! But I prefer my 5/65 Omega. Definitely sink every mutant sig you find into him bcuz his sig 200 damage is insane!
    Bcuz you say you only have 1 R5 so far, I'd recommend ranking R5s to maximize your resources for the time being.
    Either way, you will destroy content. Good luck!

Hey thanks for your post. Have you cleared much content with your 5/65 Omega, could you give me some indication of what you've cleared with him?
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    @Japam12345 if you’re looking for YouTube videos, Brian Grant posts a lot of war content of his 5/65 Omega Red and shows lots of his utility.
    Hfchang said:

@Japam12345 if you’re looking for YouTube videos, Brian Grant posts a lot of war content of his 5/65 Omega Red and shows lots of his utility.

Will do bro, thansk!
    Thanks everyone, I took Omega Red R5 and damn even his sig. ability increased I didn't expect that, a pleasant surprise and very happy with him so far, he's just melting people.

Thanks again.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Omega Red with suicides is one of the most fun champs to play, IMO. I love just watching the health melt away when using my 5/65 sig 200.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Wait for other champs (please specify)
    Wait for Neymour.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    I have the 6* Domino on my main along with the r5 OR, and on my mini an r5 Domino. While Domino with her synergies will walk most things, OR has a survivability that is so far above most champs along with the immunities and that would edge it for me. If you do high level AQ go with OR, but if you don't take that serious Domino is the way forward.