**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

r5 Hyperion or Cull Obsidian

Thoughts?
Hyperion is duped, max sig.
Cull is not duped at this point.

Cull is currently at r3, & tbh... I don't have great success with him. Just not seeing the super-hype damage output everybody was drooling over.

r5 Hyperion or Cull Obsidian 47 votes

Hyperion
85%
danielmathTheManMythLegendManup456Feeney234SpeedbumpIrakliJim0172FingfangfoomfanesLvernon15SiddhantKwatraЗАКСОЛИНOsfan8DTMelodicMetalWorknprogressTimrosRepto23DarthPhalspaceoctopusRougeknight87SDP 40 votes
Cull Obsidian
14%
Catherine10or_StrongBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNBSAILormifDono512 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Hyperion
    I think hyp has more use. I know Cull is still very new but hyp has a track record of being reliable
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Hyperion
    I love Cull but this is a no brainer. Hyperion.
  • Options
    MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Hyperion
    Those power gains with Hyperion are very useful plus you can get those power gains a whole lot faster and do more specials that can probably turn the tables for your advantage
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Cull Obsidian
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I have to say I just love playing my 6* rank 2 Cull Obsidian. The damage output is so rewarding and easy to build up. I by no means am knocking Hyperion, I plan to take my 5* up to r5 the next chance I get, but personally I would go for Cull Obsidian for the sheer fun of pounding your opponent into the ground. Fun should be the key factor in any decision in a game.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Cull is awesome, but Hype has proven over and over again just how versatile and powerful he is. Gotta go Hype.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Hyperion
    Depends on what content to clear further you are looking for
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Hyperion
    Dupe Cull, high sig, and to R4 and you’ll see the damage everyone drooling over.

I still vote for hype tho. I’m in the same exact situation myself. Went with hype.