**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which node do you hate the most?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So, we come across different nodes that none of us like and it causes difficulties in progressing further. If you ask me I have done till 5.2 and occasional side and event quests with crazy nodes so my least favourite node is masochism which I had faced in 5.2.4 and caused a roadblock for two weeks till I managed to bypass it. What about everyone else?

Comments

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Composite Construction, cause it doesn't give only tech champs a.a.reduction immunity,it gives every class this immunity :)
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Midnite93 said:

@TheSaith I too had problems with starburst till I finally pulled Gladiator hulk but sadly got him after completing act 4 100% 😅😂

Yeah. It was easy wit capIW but i pulled him yesterday. So 😂
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Caustic Rage( Especially on Mr. Sinister)
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Coward
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Brawl and spite
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    BlackJ4zz said:

Caustic Rage( Especially on Mr. Sinister)

Caustic temper
  • I can't remember the name, but the one that allows all debuffs to be shrugged off if the opponent does a dash attack.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Starburst... I hate it

And then they put hela and the punish there with unblockable finale 😅
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    TheSaith said:

Starburst... I hate it

Beat me to it, whenever I get it on sinister labs I always reroll it.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Caustic temper is definitely up there, not a fan of no retreat, oh and Bane-4 (the steroid version of Bane that does 4% of uncursed’s current health as degen).
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    5 indestructible charges when below 10% ,only way to remove those is by using dexterity on specials.
    - Bane of my life
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Aspect of war and any node with unavoidable damage
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Safeguard. Hate. Safeguard. So much pain.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    power gain
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Mesemerize.....
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Any bs node that does not need to exist like thorns, slash tires and clapback

I forget, what does clapback do again?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    The one where every hit of your combo metre gives the opponent 20 or so % attack or Emp mod
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    slash tires, invade
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Strength of numbers
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Vivified. Wouldn't be as bad if Kabam actually acknowledged that it is broken and that they are working on a fix.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Coward - and it's sneaky the way the wrote a whole paragraph about it then sneaked the phrase "All attacks are unblockables" right at the end so you don't see it.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Proof Yourself - speaks for itself.