**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My first 6* - Juggernaut

I spent a roughly year collecting 6* shards and finally today I pulled a Juggernaut...I am so disappointed. Does anyone have any words of encouragement for this champ. Does he have any real utility?

Comments

• Options
    Dude I am one path away in UEQ to getting my first 6* and I am terrified
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

I'll be opening my first 6* after next months EQ and I'm also terrified of getting a DP X-force or similar champion
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    My latest was dpx...

Jugs is ok for variant 2 actually. Even good on the map buffing him
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

My latest was dpx...

Jugs is ok for variant 2 actually. Even good on the map buffing him

My latest was also DPX I swear it felt like I was stabbed in the heart
  • Options

I'll be opening my first 6* after next months EQ and I'm also terrified of getting a DP X-force or similar champion
    Well I mean if you do get DPX it will fit well with your name
  • Options
    0din said:

I was excited when I pulled DPX. He has awesome synergy with Nick Fury and CMM

At least ur lucky enough to get nick and cmm
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I have 6 star Diablo as my forst and only six star...
  • Options
    Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38

Good luck to you two...
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Cubb1es22 said:

I spent a roughly year collecting 6* shards and finally today I pulled a Juggernaut...I am so disappointed. Does anyone have any words of encouragement for this champ. Does he have any real utility?

Welcome to the club! I just duped mine. :'(
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I got Drax as my first. He’s going to be on the bench except during Guardian use events
  • Options
    JleodavJleodav Posts: 21
    I got Juggs as my first ever, then Karnak as my second, then Cap WWII as my third. It's a hard life
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Ouch.

Sorry for you, OP.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

I got Drax as my first. He’s going to be on the bench except during Guardian use events

What's wrong with drax. He is decent
  • Options
    Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    Thanks everyone, I guess. At least I do not feel like this kind of garbage is isolated to me.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Cubb1es22 said:

Thanks everyone, I guess. At least I do not feel like this kind of garbage is isolated to me.

The best advice I can give is even if it's a so called bad champ, they have a use. My first 6* for example is iron fist. Not an amazing champ, but against armor up champs he does very well. Juggs is an XL champ. Use him for variant 2. Hes a mystic. Use him for the mystic quest in 5.3. If you do arena alot, that's more points. Theres always a positive.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Juggs, yikes. I would have been very disappointed as well. I remember how scared I was before opening my first 6*. I got MS as a first and then second one which was last month, i pulled Gulk. I am so very scared for next one as well.
  • Options
    KingGrimlokKingGrimlok Posts: 13
    F
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Cubb1es22 said:

The best advice I can give is even if it's a so called bad champ, they have a use. My first 6* for example is iron fist. Not an amazing champ, but against armor up champs he does very well. Juggs is an XL champ. Use him for variant 2. Hes a mystic. Use him for the mystic quest in 5.3. If you do arena alot, that's more points. Theres always a positive.
    I just pulled a 5-Star Iron Fist. :(
    Your optimism is commendable.
    I will look forward to my next 5-Star (well ... 6-Star for me is far over the horizon, can't see anything yet).