**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold

Ok I know the issue of gold comes up all the time. I’m a pretty medium grinder I don’t go hard core but I get my units/gold and I’m outta there. Anyways even with all of the variants rewarding gold I still think there’s not enough for those who don’t spend thousands. I’m not asking for more ways to get gold but to reduce the amount we spend to rank up. I think ranking up should be cheaper or free, we already have to get the materials why pay additional to rank up. I just explored variant 3 and got 500k gold....that’s enough to bring a champ from rank 3-4.....that’s just ranking up not even leveling up. Additionally rank up gems should make ranking up free. There’s no point in spending 400/500k to rank up then have to pay an additional 400-500k leveling up. Opinions???

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I dont grind arena ever and never run out of gold.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    @Demonzfyre I never said I ran outta gold but I’m pretty low sitting on 1.3 mill and I just recently got an aegon,sentinel, and void......that’s well over 5 mill to rank up/level and are you a spender?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Spending has little to do with it. It's all about priority rankings. There's always going to be a bottleneck somewhere whether it's gold or rank up resources. You've got to find a balance or join the number 1 AQ and AW alliances.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Joining higher alliances make it worse cause now your paying more for aq and your getting a bunch of resources that could potentially go wasted if you don’t have a lot of gold additionally spending does have a lot to do people who pour thousands into cavaliers have like 10+ mill gold and they can use units to pay donations saving a whole bunch of gold that way
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I am almost F2P, I spend only when really good deals come around, and gold is not an issue. Just like in real life with your money, you need to prioritize what you are spending on.