**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why no Armor increase defence mastery ?

Armor is such an important part of Defense and yet there is not a single mastery that increases Armor Rating of all champs by x%

Why didn’t kabam implement this till yet ?

Same can be said for critical resistance as well !!

Please update masteries

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Critical Resistance is just really badly done.
    (to paraphrase what I heard once on the UMCOC Podcast...)

How you would think Crit Resistance would work (and to be frank, how it actually should work): 500 crit rate - 450 crit resistance = 50 crit rate
    How Crit Resistance ACTUALLY works: 40% chance to crit - 35% crit resistance = 5% chance to crit

I mean if it only worked offensively, I wouldn't be opposed to the introduction of a Crit Resistance mastery. But I'm happy with how the mastery feature is right now.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Who cares about a miniscule amount of armour though.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★

Who cares about a miniscule amount of armour though.

Try playing with heimdall when he has 5 Armor buffs and you will see the difference

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

An armour mastery would be cool but
    I’d rather have a flat increase to armour than a percentage increase; 10% of zero is still zero. Maybe they could swap out Vitality since it’s already made obsolete by Greater Vitality,

I am pretty sure all champs have an armor rating, I could be wrong, but I just went through a list of the softies and they all had it.