**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 6*

I was so terrified to spin this, but it has been good pulls today.

Comments

• spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    nice! he was my first 6 star as well.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Great! Now to get Omega awakened and at high Sig ...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I am salty.
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    @GinjabredMonsta A nice day for you, my friend! My first 6* champion is a Kingpin.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Maaaaaaaaaaaan. Those are some good pulls.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Congrats!

But...I think those two pulls were meant for me—if you’ll kindly send them my way, I’m happy to forward to you the 6* Karnak and 5* Miles dupe I received from knocking off the 6.2.6 Champion yesterday. :p

Dr. Zola

Haha sorry sir but gifting has been taken from the game for the time being. I'll kindly just continue to care for them in the meantime
    Ah well...enjoy those great champs!

Dr. Zola
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    edited August 2019
    CEO luck! Awesome pulls o:)
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Congrats
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    Gingerbredmonsta, I didn’t hijack your thread.. you can view your previous thread from your profile.
    Btw, great first 6* Omega Red, if you have Void or Mephisto, Colossus, or Sabretooth.. Red Skull works too but I seldom use him in the synergy team.
  • mirchi_chetan143mirchi_chetan143 Posts: 13
    edited May 2020
    i got iron man as my first 6*