**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Google Pixel 3A XL

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
Anyone have this device if so how is the gameplay on the device? Any issues?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've got a pixel 3 XL.
    Not sure if that's the same thing as a 3A but the game runs perfectly on mine
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32
    I also have the 3 XL, probably the best the game has ever been on my phone.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

I've got a pixel 3 XL.

There is 3A and 3A XL models lol

I also have the 3 XL, probably the best the game has ever been on my phone.

You have no problems on the game?

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I have a regular Pixel 3 and it runs perfectly most of the time. I've had some issues with lag, especially on the crystal screen, but that always seems to be update related and gets fixed.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I have the first Pixel (waiting for 4 to upgrade) and the game runs great on it
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    The_One said:

I've got a pixel 3 XL.

Is it like 4k / apple perfect or perfect for an Android?
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    I have a normal pixel 3 and it runs perfect with the 0.01% chance of lag.
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Dont have it but its fitted with the snapdragon 670 4gb of ram and an Adreno 615 CPU which is perfectly good enough to run mcoc
    I ran mcoc with no lag on a phone fitted with a snapdragon 660. The 670 is fitted with a newer version of directX and openGL ES which helps boost game performance and has a smaller semiconductor meaning its newer and more advanced so in conclusion you should be perfectly fine even though the 3a isnt as good as the normal version like the 3
  • I have a pixel 3a XL. It works just fine.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    the game runs great on that phone just don't expect the same experience like on an iphone xs or the newest android phones with snapdragonn 855 or the latest huawei kirin 980
    I might reconsider getting that over 1+6 lol
  • I just bought a pixel 3a xl and need help with the touch delay? I had a LG and the tap delay is WAY different. Going into special every other time I do regular hits. Any?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    EpicGOAT said:

The_One said:

I've got a pixel 3 XL.

Is it like 4k / apple perfect or perfect for an Android?
    No idea, never played on an iPhone.
    From what I've seen of YouTubers my load screens don't appear to be any longer than theirs and I haven't experienced any lag in a very long time
  • I believe the Google 3A is just a cheaper version of the Google 3. Instead of 900 it was 600. On the LG G7 I had I never went into a special wow doing basic attacks. Now I'm kicking into special a lot more and getting my tail kicked. Thanks for the advice by the way.
    I finally gotten 1+6T and have yet to test it lol