**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need those dark secret tips :}

I need a mastery build tips im working on uncollected i just have the collector now to handle. Im not a big unit guy so the only units went to getting despair and i was a little entoxicated one night and unlocked recoil by accident.... as far as champs i have more 4*s than 5*. So please any awesome builds would be great. Thanks in advance. These are my current top champs others like 5* need resources to rank.

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    There's not any one great build, but in general I'd say max out precision and cruelty. You should have at least 1 point in parry and dex. I max out the stun duration mastery also to help with nodes like limber or if enemies have the limber mastery in war. Besides that I like all of the healing masteries and I keep 1 point in WP.
  • Options
    Why 1 point in parry and dex if theyre the top ones if i remember right. @Werewrym
  • Options
    Thanks by the way
  • Options

Why 1 point in parry and dex if theyre the top ones if i remember right. @Werewrym

I said at least 1 point, but yes you're right those are the two best masteries in the game. I have them both maxed out but you don't necessarily have to.
  • Options
    O ok i ask because i didnt know if i missed a nerf on them or other synergies. But pretty much the way you described the build is how i have mine set up. Any tips on a well rounded defense tree i got points on all except block resist @Werewrym
  • Options

O ok i ask because i didnt know if i missed a nerf on them or other synergies. But pretty much the way you described the build is how i have mine set up. Any tips on a well rounded defense tree i got points on all except block resist @Werewrym

To get the 15 that you need to open WP I have maxed out Block Proficiency, and I have two in Stand Your Ground. I wouldn't put many in SYG just because it's not all that useful unless you get hit a lot. I just have two points in it so I can unlock WP.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Maxing Parry is much more useful than maxing Dex. With Parry you get additional block damage reduction on a successful parry with each point. With Dex you only need 1 point to evade; additional points give you a brief crit rate (I think?) increase but doesn't help any more with the actual dodging.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Max parry max stupefy max cruelty and precision and put 1 point into dexterity, that’s the base setup