**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken...Aegon, Thing, SL, others?

Working on fleshing out my roster for utility. Already uncollected, so I'm not sure where to go from here content-wise, which means I'm not really sure what kind of utility I should be looking for. Any advice on what content to tackle next, and which of these guys will help me the most by awakening them to do it? Sorry in advance for including so many options...got an influx of great new champs recently, and all of their signature abilities are useful in some contexts.

My current roster includes 5* 3/45 of Medusa, Sentinel, Magik, Ghost Rider duped, and She-Hulk; and 4* awakened of Blade, Medusa, Cap IW, Ghost, KM, SW, Starky, DV, LC, and Corvus.

Who to awaken...Aegon, Thing, SL, others? 32 votes

Star-Lord
6%
Torah13Thicco_Mode 2 votes
Aegon
78%
JadedBROSEFSTALINNojokejaymRoOOtsThesurvivlistJokepoolCharlie_SceneBattle_GreninjaRakeYoungFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWozzy101X_Factor_AgentHfchangRehan010_Etjamagp87Ægon0710Aaronc94TUG_TheUnnamedGuyXdSpoodermanxD 25 votes
Thing
3%
Kalantak 1 vote
Darkhawk
0%
Iron Man IW
0%
x-23 (or Wolvy)
0%
Ghulk
0%
Hyperion
0%
Void
12%
Werewrym10or_StrongBucky_7FreeToPlay_21 4 votes
Magik
0%

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Aegon will help you the most
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Aegon
    Aegon will get you through pretty much everything you need for Act 5. After 100 hits he shrugs off anything, so biohazard is countered. If he’s a 5* he’ll get you through 6.1 as well. I remember wrecking crossbones with him but it was a hella long fight...

Hyperion is a mad tank smasher so you can’t go wrong with him either. Utility wise he doesn’t have very much.

I like darkhawk and plan to take him up to 4:55 when duped. Wish I had Thing too.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Void
    Are these 4* or 5* options?
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Aegon
    And put every Sig stone you have in him
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Void
    Hardly any votes for Void... He's by far the most useful here.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Aegon
    aegon
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Void
    Timdwa said:

Werewrym said:

Hardly any votes for Void... He's by far the most useful here.

Why would you say that he's more useful for the upcoming content than Aegon or SL?
    Because we're talking 4* champs here. Don't get me wrong Aegon is good, but I think Void as a 4* will do more than Aegon as a 4*.

Edit: Also it depends on how many sig stones you have. Aegon isn't going to carry over much of his combo between fights at a low sig. However, Void even at sig 1 gain Fear of the Void which is a huge benefit in so many fights.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Void
    For 4*s, I'd go with Void. I used my 4* void quite a bit through Act 5, for both his utility and his synergies.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Aegon
    There's no better awakening thn aegon or corvus💐