**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Points

I know I will probably get slack for this but it just boggles me. I feel aw points need to be adjusted somehow. My alliance gets 93% exploration (only small part of boss area left), we killed all their defenders except 4: 1 going to and 3 at the boss (including boss). They made a straight line to the boss, leaving over half our defenders, and very little exploration done. They defeated our boss, we were unable to bring theirs down. They won. (Second time this has happened) I understand the boss should have a lot more points for taking him down, but if that’s all you accomplish, then it really shouldn’t be a win. So now I see, all you have to do is have your entire team leap frog straight to the boss and take him down to win. That’s extremely boring to me. Why even have more than just a straight line and then the boss there..? (Like regular quest)

Comments

• CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    edited August 2019
    Did you completely read or am I just missing something. I understand that they scored more points. What I’m saying is, exploration and kills doesn’t matter. Just kill the boss and you win. BTW-as stayed, we had 93% explored and 21 of 25 defenders killed. They had 15 of 45 defenders killed and very little exploration.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    The boss is the most important part of war. Your attack is what that will win, not your defense.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Exploration doesn't give the same as it used to. There was a time when you could win by Exploration even if they took the Boss down. Not anymore.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think it’s roght that the boss has the most points, it’s the boss, if you can’t get it down then there is likley something wrong in the bg, 10 members can take a shot at it