**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can Cable lover share some insights on that champ?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Given the recent featured arena which makes me revisit Cable. I have him at 5* r2 mainly for arena fight and seldom use in EQ/AQ/AW.

Can Cable lover share some insights on that champ? I still think he is slightly above average yet his unstable regen annoys me sometimes. Thanks.

Comments

• ThomasRainThomasRain Posts: 26
    Cable is my favorite comic book character. However this game has put my love to the test. When I use him I don't depend on the regen or the power gain, after filling a bar of power. I start with a heavy for the degen, the go for a sp2 or sp3. The mr. Sinister synergy helps sometimes. Besides that nothing to great about him, unfortunately.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Cable is my favorite comic book character. However this game has put my love to the test. When I use him I don't depend on the regen or the power gain, after filling a bar of power. I start with a heavy for the degen, the go for a sp2 or sp3. The mr. Sinister synergy helps sometimes. Besides that nothing to great about him, unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing!