**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Late Awakening Gem Question

I need help deciding which champion to awaken. I have a lot of 4 stars in my roster but my top 2 candidates are Starky and Magik. I already have Sentinel as my tech champion but people said that starky is better. I als think that magik isn’t to fun to play with so I might wait for Symbiote Supreme. What do you guys think? who should I awaken?

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Damn, you got x2 Mr. Sinisterrrr.. ability to finish yaaa.

Nice.
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    Thanks @Japam12345 ! I don’t really like Mr Sinister because he causes a lot of lag when they hit my block. I just put him in defense for now.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    For me: Ghost, Starky or Magik, depending on who you like to use.
    I don’t really have the Quantum Trinity yet so maybe Magik although her playstyle is kinda boring
    Should I wait for Sym Supreme? He looks fun to play
    Thanks @Haji_Saab! I’ll try to upgrade him. I don’t really have the time and resources to get the higher-end masteries though.
    How do you play Doctor Voodoo?
    edited August 2019
    I almost forgot to mention that I might need a good power control champion and I’m not sure if dr voodoo is good at that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d say ghost or voodoo
    @Lvernon15 Thanks! I decided that I’ll go for vodoo since i dont have the trinity as 4 stars.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Go with starky cuz he needs dupe for best damage output , magik doesn't need dupe for damage
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Dude you have ghost and doing nothing for her , i have been looking for ghost,sparky and sentiel for my account and don't have them , instead i have all mutants and cosmic and science god tier champs
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ghost. Learn how to play her and you can get through almost everything.