**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Late Awakening Gem Question

I need help deciding which champion to awaken. I have a lot of 4 stars in my roster but my top 2 candidates are Starky and Magik. I already have Sentinel as my tech champion but people said that starky is better. I als think that magik isn’t to fun to play with so I might wait for Symbiote Supreme. What do you guys think? who should I awaken?

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Damn, you got x2 Mr. Sinisterrrr.. ability to finish yaaa.

Nice.
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    Thanks @Japam12345 ! I don’t really like Mr Sinister because he causes a lot of lag when they hit my block. I just put him in defense for now.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    For me: Ghost, Starky or Magik, depending on who you like to use.
    I don’t really have the Quantum Trinity yet so maybe Magik although her playstyle is kinda boring
    Should I wait for Sym Supreme? He looks fun to play
    Thanks @Haji_Saab! I’ll try to upgrade him. I don’t really have the time and resources to get the higher-end masteries though.
    How do you play Doctor Voodoo?
    edited August 2019
    I almost forgot to mention that I might need a good power control champion and I’m not sure if dr voodoo is good at that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d say ghost or voodoo
    @Lvernon15 Thanks! I decided that I’ll go for vodoo since i dont have the trinity as 4 stars.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Go with starky cuz he needs dupe for best damage output , magik doesn't need dupe for damage
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Dude you have ghost and doing nothing for her , i have been looking for ghost,sparky and sentiel for my account and don't have them , instead i have all mutants and cosmic and science god tier champs
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ghost. Learn how to play her and you can get through almost everything.