**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster bug - Reduction not resetting after being hit by a special attack

MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
Title says it all - his ability reduction for defensive and offensive abilities are not being reset after being hit (nor hitting with, just to cover my bases) a special attack, as his notes clearly state (see below).

Game mode is Variant 3 - both Android and Apple products, multiple champions.

Please fix this.

Comments

• MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Any official response to this?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • I merged two threads together that have to do with Taskmaster. I'll talk with the team about what's going on and see what we can find out.
    Awesome - thank you for the response :)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Madcat said:

It would be a major buff as it would make him debuff immune - the only character that is immune to everything.

He still needs to get hit by 10 debuffs to have total immunity and he still needs to work a lot to decrease the opponent's accuracy to 0 and the duration is still pretty short. Not much of a buff.
    No. Not 10 debuffs. 10 unique ATTACKS. Very easy to do. @BigPoppaCBONE and the duration is the remainder of the fight....
    Madcat said:

No. Not 10 debuffs. 10 unique ATTACKS. Very easy to do. @BigPoppaCBONE and the duration is the remainder of the fight....

Your opponent's attacks drops their offensive accuracy and your attacks drops the opponent's defensive accuracy. His sig drops both with enough concussions. Those deal with placing effects, not their potency. To drop them to 0 takes work and doesn’t last long. When he gets enough debuffs placed on him, that's how he becomes debuff immune.

Not talking about this portion, guys....
    Madcat said:

That's the ability that deals with debuff immunity. What else could you be talking about?

Madcat said:

That's the ability that deals with debuff immunity. What else could you be talking about?
    Reread the first post I made... offensive and defensive abilities are NOT triggering after a special attack hits on Taskmaster.
  • OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    Kabam, also information on how high his AAR can go, i.e. how many unique attacks can be used in a single fight would be fantastic, so we could actually see how he is intended to be