**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WE WANT 40% XP BOOST!

For compensation..

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Uh, speak for yourself? Lol. Most of the player base doesn't want/need that.
  • Who's we?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    No one wants 40% xp boosts.

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    No, we don't. We get those from solo crystals all the time. Why do you insist on making these threads? Your demeanor is that of a pouty child
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Yeah, what good does that do those of us at the level cap?
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    can u idiots seriously not recognize a troll post
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    LMAO you funny :D
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    can u idiots seriously not recognize a troll post

Assuming someone who types on this forum isn't dumb, is the less probable scenario. Precedent has shifted the burden of proof; it's wiser to assume he's a moron until he's proven otherwise. You don't intelligently get on a short bus then expect that they are just trolls.
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    No we dont!
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    lol you guys are too much w all this compensation **** lol they just released the new arena crystals and daily crystals. THERES YOUR COMPENSATION
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    yas pls 40% boost
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    ^most players haven't defeated the collector, plus you have to buy or wait for said crystals so is it really compensation for anything
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited August 2017
    NO EXP BOOST. DIE...I SELL THESE STUPID THINGS OR USE THEM FOR ITEM USE. SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM GAME FOR THOSE @ 60.

I want an extra t4b and i want it now (it's fair compensation for this BS)! I was at 700k 8 hours ago with the first crash and have done about 5 fights since. My hood arena is stagnant at 6mill, and I have lost 1/2 life in AQ 2 times.

wtf are they doing? restarting the servers due to increased load from the announcements and hoping players will lose interest and not try to log back in?
  • L10RocsL10Rocs Posts: 27
    No we don't
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Not xp boost pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee. Make it arena boosts, credits or crystals shards
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    NO EXP BOOST. DIE...I SELL THESE STUPID THINGS OR USE THEM FOR ITEM USE. SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM GAME FOR THOSE @ 60.

I want an extra t4b and i want it now (it's fair compensation for this BS)! I was at 700k 8 hours ago with the first crash and have done about 5 fights since. My hood arena is stagnant at 6mill, and I have lost 1/2 life in AQ 2 times.

wtf are they doing? restarting the servers due to increased load from the announcements and hoping players will lose interest and not try to log back in?

I think a 40% xp boost would be quite nice. 100 points toward Item Use.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    This guy! Lol