**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance doing map4 and 3 or 2

So first off: Looking for at least silver 2, if you are a strong alliance but going through a rough patch with aw i understand that, if youre alliance hits the rest of the boxes, hit me up. I have pretty decent defenders, can handle myself, and clear paths quite easilly
Second: Looking for map4 and 3 or 4 and 2. I can handle myself and clear paths easilly
Third and most important: NO Line or other communication apps.
Things to know about my profile: 180k+ rating, I was a leader in my previous alliance started it and was apart of it for about 9 months, looking for a break, so looking for a good place to fill in and relax, just looking to lay low and enjoy the game. I'm a dedicated player, very active, but also understand when life gets in the way for a couple of hours or so. Please find me in game or leave a message below if you are intrested
In game name: Blazing Echo

Comments

• njandynjandy Posts: 238
    sounds like my alliance may be what your looking for. i friended you in game
  • ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    AQ map 4, we do wars randomly, nothing is mandatory. Our only expectation is if you join something, help out and knock down some nodes.

No line, no donations, and no hourly/daily login requirements (life happens). We're here to help if needed.

Find me IG on Thiros68 or send an alliance join request to Ironman Sucks.