**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I use the 4* generic gem on?

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
Blade: 5/50

Luke Cage: 5/50

Iron Man IW: 4/40

Venom the Duck: 1/10

Scarlet Witch: 1/10

Medusa: 1/10

I don't really have the resources to get anyone to rank 5 any time soon, and I don't do any alliance stuff, so it's basically between Blade and Luke Cage and my goals are to start getting through the Uncollected monthly quests. I'm leaning pretty hard toward Luke, as I don't have Ghost Rider to complete the Blade Trinity anyway.

Comments

• bagginsbaggins Posts: 51
    Everyone here besides Scarlet witch is playable unawakened.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    baggins said:

Everyone here besides Scarlet witch is playable unawakened.

Sure but which one will get me farther? She needs the gem most, but does she deserve it?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Blade or medusa, sw is massively overrated just because she’s so easy to play, blade and medusa are actually great champions
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    A four star Medusa awakened and eventually maxed out can shut down 5.4.6 ultron better than ANY five star champ not named Medusa. That’s an impressive accomplishment. A maxed blade with GR and Starky can defeat difficult uncollected EQ villain bosses. But SW has not much use in Uncollected EQ or chapter 5 because she simply doesn’t do enough damage. For chapter 4 and master quest she is the best option however
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch will get you through a lot of content and doesn't exist as a 5* so she's not likely to become directly obsolete any time soon
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Blade, Medusa, or SW. Blade doesn’t really need his awakened ability, but it lowers the pressure on you from the block chip damage. Medusa kind of needs it since her damage output isn’t the best without it. SW is still useful for on-demand nullify, damage, and occasional regen.

I like SW the best, but her value decreases a bit in later content. I still take out my SW a lot in UC quests even, but most of the time she ends up as cannon fodder. Blade’s value is also decreased without GR for synergies. Medusa is altogether decent, but she’s also mostly just good against robots.

Basically the point to this is: SW for generic usefulness, Blade if you get GR, and Medusa if you ever run into Robots. Luke is also a decent option, but he doesn’t get much from his awakened ability except when you need to tank an sp3.