**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have done Variant #3 with a pretty average roster

I am so happy! I managed to finish variant 3 and those rank up gems are essential for me. I did it with the following champs and 200 units(i ised a 20% champ boost):
5 star rank 4 Ghost(unawakened)
Wasp and Hood for synergies
4 star Starky Maxed out(awakened sig99)
4 star rank 4 Sentinel (awakened sig20)
So guys, don't be afraid to try it, because you may be impressed of what you will be capapble of doing :))
P.S.: The place where i used those units was at the final boss Kang...

Comments

• RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Who did you use for Kang?

I am so happy! I managed to finish variant 3 and those rank up gems are essential for me. I did it with the following champs and 200 units(i ised a 20% champ boost):
    So guys, don't be afraid to try it, because you may be impressed of what you will be capapble of doing :))

• DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited August 2019
    @Raikis I used my 4 40 Sentinel
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Good job.
    Pretty much the optimal team for 90% of the content, swap Stark/Hood for Antman depending on the path.
    You can probably get a lot of exploration done if you R5 that Sentinel.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

“Average roster”, has 4/55 Ghost 😂

I was thinking this too lol. I have a pretty great roster (minus 8/9 trash 6* champs) and still no ghost... She makes everything easy.

But still, good job @DonDudu2809 on completing this content! Now go get that 100%!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★

I hate you!!!

Just kidding.
    I hope I can do it as well as you.
    Any videos?
  • Nice job, OP!
    @doctorb i can not really record at high quality for some reason...Anyways, you can find better players than me on youtube. There are plenty of them.
    Thank you everyone 🥰
    edited August 2019
    I thought this is an "avarage" roster...@IDodge @Werewrym @Duke_Silver
    6 Star Diablo *sigh*

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Which path is easy? I have a 3/45 unduped Sentinel and 5/50 4* duped Ghost
    @The_Unknown Seatin has a video on that on YouTube. With those 2 guys and some revives should me more than doable with a good Ghost skill.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

@The_Unknown Seatin has a video on that on YouTube. With those 2 guys and some revives should me more than doable with a good Ghost skill.

I have synergies too, and been practicing with Ghost A LOT due to Labs, thank you so much!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    V3 is great if you have Sentinel and Ghost. This event was tailor made for my roster. Easily fully explored this one. Sentinel can do some serious work in this event. If you have him you can easily make one run through.

Used this roster for 90% of it. Swapped out a Sentinel for Hood on a couple paths. And used R5 5* SL for Rogue.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Me too 0 unit 2 20 precent rev😁
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I thought this is an "avarage" roster...@IDodge @Werewrym @Duke_Silver
    6 Star Diablo *sigh*

Dude that 6* diablo is epic. While not everyone’s uses are so clear (like ghost although complex to use properly), diablo has a couple niches.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    If u have 4/55 ghost with trinity then how it becomes average roster.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    binrak said:

If u have 4/55 ghost with trinity then how it becomes average roster.

One great champ not even duped at 4/55 is pretty average
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I stopped reading at 4/55 Ghost. Congrats I guess.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    With ONE 4/55, that roster is average at best.

Great job on completing V3! It’s another 4/55 for your roster. 👍🏻
    I agree, average at best is right. Ghost isn't even duped. Her sig is amazing. I gain power so fast I can pop off my sp2's so fast it's insane. He did a great job.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    xNig said:

I'd trade half of my r4 5* champs for ghost, lol. Also her dupe is not that significant, so...
    Aleor said:

xNig said:

I'd trade half of my r4 5* champs for ghost, lol. Also her dupe is not that significant, so...
    You are 100% wrong. I play her so different since awakening her and maxing her sig. The ability to get back to that monster sp2 lightning fast is a huge advantage. It's a cheat code.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

xNig said:

Play her unduped and then duped then get back to me. It's actually quite huge for her. It makes fights like 6.2.5 mordo where you can't use the same specials consecutively immensely easier. Makes AoN fights far easier bc rarely do you have to rely on having hood to phase out a sp3.