**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suidice Masteries?!

Okay so I've been heavily contemplating investing in suicide masteries since I have a 5/65 sig 200 Ghost (w/ wasp and ant to pair with) but is it worth it? Please help me decide

Suidice Masteries?! 23 votes

Yes it is!!! You have a ghost idiot
86%
RagamugginGunnerHENRIQUE_FORTELvernon15spidey31415926Diksh619Battle_GreninjaGrootman1294Masquerade1981LordRaymond3B_Dizzle_01Mathking13CUBTony886z2313457MassapealH3t3rNimorGiodood_1Nightbat214groundedmaster20005 20 votes
Eh nah save your resources fellow player
13%
KossukoseGeaux7The_Watcher 3 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I don't think Suicide Masteries are the first thing a new player should invest into, but it's definitely a nice thing to have.
    If you're willing to invest the time to get the units for it, then it's very worthwhile. But imo, it's one of the last 'premium' masteries you should invest in.
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147

I don't think Suicide Masteries are the first thing a new player should invest into, but it's definitely a nice thing to have.
    If you're willing to invest the time to get the units for it, then it's very worthwhile. But imo, it's one of the last 'premium' masteries you should invest in.

I've been playing for almost 2 years and the only reason I've been contemplating suicide masteries is because ghost will just convert them into furies at the start of the fight but it'll impact my other questing champs (besides rogue, Emma and hyp, respectively) which is why I'm so on edge about it. With people who have suidices running what are heir thoughts?
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    You need to manage how you use special attacks if you get suicides as you will need to unlock recoil.
    plpkok said:

You need to manage how you use special attacks if you get suicides as you will need to unlock recoil.

Understandable, but I figure ghosts sp2 would just innahilate
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Suicides are great depending on your top champs. I have Ghost, Corvus, Namor, OR, Sentinel, Hype, Medusa who are all good for it. But also have Blade, Sparky, CapIW and Cull who it makes much worse. If you see yourself having to switch them on and off a lot then don’t do it. I keep them on because I can easily do all content with them (AQ, AW, Questing, etc).

You get used to only using SP3s or just trying to end fights with SP1 or 2s.

Suicides are great depending on your top champs. I have Ghost, Corvus, Namor, OR, Sentinel, Hype, Medusa who are all good for it. But also have Blade, Sparky, CapIW and Cull who it makes much worse. If you see yourself having to switch them on and off a lot then don’t do it. I keep them on because I can easily do all content with them (AQ, AW, Questing, etc).

These are some of my top which is why I'm on edge I know Ghost would benefit along with Emma hyp rogue (to a degree) but I use wasp and ant (for quantum trinity)

ld
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    If you're at the point of the game where you have a sig 200 Ghost, you really shouldn't be asking this question...

If you're at the point of the game where you have a sig 200 Ghost, you really shouldn't be asking this question...

Well the thing is how would the rest of me team do....
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I would do it. Ghost can take almost any content. And she’s the most suicide friendly in the game. Only champ who takes no bleed or poison damag eor recoil damage. Plus you have omega and Aegon who are gold for suicides as well. Once awakened.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

These are some of my top which is why I'm on edge I know Ghost would benefit along with Emma hyp rogue (to a degree) but I use wasp and ant (for quantum trinity)

ld
    Yeah, you have a good squad for Suicides
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I hated them for years. I now have r5 Ghost, OR, Corvus, Thing, Namor, Darkhawk, OGV, GR and r2 Domino among others so I basically have to run them.