**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How To Get Infinite Streak In 3 Star Basic Arena?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
Is it possible to get infinite 3x multiplayer streak in the 3 star basic arena? (The one in which you can only use 2 and 3 star champions)

Comments

• SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    I use max 2* up until round 9. Then 2 Max 3* and 1 lowest 3* up until round 13. After that I use all max 3* for rounds 14-21. After that I keep the Team PI around at least 1500. That's worked for me. I'm sure there are other ways
  • If you have enough 3* that are at least 3/30 or 4/40, you can use them as full teams the whole way up past 7 thru forever. Until you hit Streak=15, those will generate max opponents, but fighting against opponent just one rank higher should be easily winnable.

But if don’t have that many, then as previous stated you can use 2 strong and 1 weak on teams up until Streak=15. And then after that just keep to 3* 3/30 and 4/40 (maybe intermix them so that no team is all your lowest 3/30's).
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    Sorry to revive this old topic @SummonerNR but when you mention "enough 3* that are at least 3/30 or 4/40" you mean just to build/keep the streak until 15? Can one use any 3* champ after this or this literally means if one takes only 3/30 or 4/40 we don't even need to care about building the streak in this arena?

Also, do you know approximately how many champs 3/30 or 4/40 (in the least number of cycles) one needs to complete all the milestones on this arena?

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited August 2019
    @pedroteixeira07 , no, I mean than you can continue on forever using high enough 3* heroes every match even above 15. Everyone could experiment to see HOW LOW of a Team Rating they need to stay above in order to maintain a Streak. But I would generally think that whole 3-man teams of at least 3* 3/30 would be fine. So long as when you select a team of 3/30 you pick some from the higher range as well as from the lower range of rating (might not be able to use 3-man who all are towards bottom of your 3/30 list). Or throw in a 4/40 when including couple other lower end 3/30 on a team.

As for “How Many” are needed.. Do a full round of your 3/30+4/40 (once you are in 3x Multiplier) and see how many points you get. Then see if you would be able to do enough “rounds” during the 3 days to reach about 1.2m to 1.5m (to get a New Hero, alternating Old Hero week’s are of course much lower).
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited August 2019
    This is precious information. And yes, got it and makes sense! Indeed a 3/30 in gameplay where 4/40 is the ceiling, is still a beast. And in theory, an easy win. Thanks for the feedback :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The more Max 3*s you have, the better your chances. I haven't really needed a formula in a long time but have enough to make it to 21+, and that should do it.