**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

alliance war bracket and season points adjusted

Why our alliance bracket was step down from platinum 3 to platinum 4? Also our season Aw points was deducted by 236k without any notification from officers and leader.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Any proof of it? 236k seems like a random amount to be deducted. They usually go in multiples of 1.6m.
  • here, and take note no war today. how come it change
    Maybe cause the screenshot was taken 3 days apart, and the top one was taken just before/after war ended and reflected an un-updated points/rank as your opponents took down some more nodes.

Tbf I’m not sure. Just throwing out possibilities.
  • nope, normally after 24hrs after the war the points will be stable. That’s why we are wondering how come it change. We win two consecutive at tier how come it drop.
  • at tier 3
    The current timer is 5d 20hrs.

This means the bottom screenshot was done on maintenance day (Wednesday for me), and the one on top was done 3 days before that (Sunday).

Given your points were roughly the same, I believe your alliance missed out matchmaking for one war, which would explain the 400 drop in rank.

With regards to why your points magically disappeared, I have no idea. Never happened to my alliances before.
  • nope its very simple alliance war points is increasing even if you lose how come it was deducted
  • from 7356315 to 7120495
  • DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23
    edited August 2019
    My alliance came from Gold1 Rank 161 to Gold2 Rank 65 in a night and the funny thing is there is no war going on. So please enlighten us @Kabam Miike. In game: Dr Bairagi
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Might want to ask if your characters got an email from kabam for cheating
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We cannot assist with individual Alliance issues on the forums. Please reach out to our Support team directly with any questions.
This discussion has been closed.