**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The summoner showdown duel event

@Kabam Miike
There is a duel event where we can participate in for a chance at a five stars crystal, well I did the three duels
Proof:

My profile to make sure it’s me:

Hope you see this message soon @“Kabam Miike”

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    This event has already taken place. The announcement was here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/155065/community-champions-competition-week-4

Every week they've been posting the announcement on Monday for that week's event held that Wednesday. You're supposed to upload the screencaps to the contest entry page in order to enter the contest. The instructions for doing so are in the announcement. See the link above to see what the instructions look like to prepare for next week. I'm pretty sure you're too late for this week, and also you have to upload to the contest page: posting pictures on the forums doesn't enter you into the contest.
  • SuperiorVenomSuperiorVenom Posts: 3
    What is the contest entry page?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

What is the contest entry page?

Do you see the text saying 'ENTER USING OUR CONTEST PAGE HERE'? Yeah that's a link to another page where you submit your screenshots to gain entries into the competition.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

If you didn’t read official announcement, no one can help you.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I was kind of expecting 9 different scenarios for the Summoners to battle it out.

Seems like there is only 3?
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★

@Kabam Miike
    There is a duel event where we can participate in for a chance at a five stars crystal, well I did the three duels
    Proof:

My profile to make sure it’s me:

Hope you see this message soon @“Kabam Miike”

You need to be in an eligible country to take part in the competition dude all the information is on the forum post
  • Hey SuperiorVenom, as has already been mentioned, you can find all relevant information about the Community Champions Competition HERE. Simply click on the link in that post which says "ENTER USING OUR CONTEST PAGE HERE" to submit your screenshots. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.