**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

worth to rank 4 a 5 star unduped voodo?

volrexvolrex Posts: 48
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
just pulled him and i dont have a way to dupe him ,is he still any good and worth replacing a 4 star rank 5 venom that i use atm in my offensive roster?

worth to rank 4 a 5 star unduped voodo? 14 votes

yes
14%
EtjamaPeaRat 2 votes
no
85%
PantherusNZCrkwestLvernon15M1k0rinHammerbro_64DRTOCharlie_SceneSantaGulkSDPFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEinfachSoHuman_Iceberg2 12 votes

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    no
    Maybe like rank 3 at the most only until you get the dupe I'd rank 4 him.
  • volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    DRTO said:

Maybe like rank 3 at the most only until you get the dupe I'd rank 4 him.

is he worth using as rank 3 over a 4 star venom? my 5 star luck were garbage lately ,crossbone into doc oc into rogue into voodo
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    no
    I'm a huge fan of venom so personally I wouldn't but also I've never used voodoo so if you like him it's really up to you and what content you're trying to complete. Also your 5* luck is nowhere near garbage crossbones doc oc, and rogue are all solid champs.
    edited August 2019
    DRTO said:

I'm a huge fan of venom so personally I wouldn't but also I've never used voodoo so if you like him it's really up to you and what content you're trying to complete. Also your 5* luck is nowhere near garbage crossbones doc oc, and rogue are all solid champs.

well i am a venom fan too ,i use both 5 star and 4 star atm ,i need cosmic t4c to rank 4 him ,something i really lack atm

but is it better to have a 5* rank 3 voodoo over 4 star rank 5 venom?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    no
    He’s terrible unduped
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    no
    I start enjoy using him when duped. Mine is 5* rank 4, and mainly for aq.
    But if unduped, nah.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    no
    He is insane, but not until duped. Hold off or else he is just wasted gold and iso until the dupe.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    no
    He really needs to be woke to really be viable in difficult content - which is what you take champs to rank 4 for.

My 5* is also not woke and he isn't going beyond Rank 2 until that changes.

My 5* is also not woke and he isn't going beyond Rank 2 until that changes.

you should tell him that racism is evil and everyone born equal