**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Havok

why is no one talking about this champ? He can be played for burst damage or as a solid damage over time champ. just curious why more people aren't talking about him.

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    People talk about him. His main weakness is that if you go up against an Armor Up champ, which many champs are, he essentially does no damage. Otherwise he is possibly one of the highest damage champs in the game.
  • Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128

People talk about him. His main weakness is that if you go up against an Armor Up champ, which many champs are, he essentially does no damage. Otherwise he is possibly one of the highest damage champs in the game.

In that scenario put all your eggs into the sp3 basket, can still do some insane damage.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Having ears made out of rock might make it difficult to hear lol

Wha?
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

Wha?
    Initial post says people aren't talking about him, people are so he's just not hearing them. Avatar is Thing, Thing has ears made of rock.
  • Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Ordalca said:

Wha?
    Initial post says people aren't talking about him, people are so he's just not hearing them. Avatar is Thing, Thing has ears made of rock.
    Odd that you had to spell it out like that ha ha. Are people talking about him? I typed his name in the search bar and like nothing came up. So figured I'd start a convo about him.
  • Options
    Well I don’t think anyone’s gonna deny he’s a complete beast. He was the first champ I got from arena (as a 3*) and he out-damaged my 4*s for a long long time.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I just pulled him as 6* and I did a solo Havok fight in Variant 3 Chapter 2, he is A-MA-ZING.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ordalca said:

Wha?
    Also unrelated but is Thing actually made out of rock? A always assumed it was just a super durable organic compound. If he’s made of rock he could just pop into a blast furnace for a bit and turn himself into super strong magma.

Not gonna lie, kinda want to see that now.
  • Options
    Megavok said:

I just pulled him as 6* and I did a solo Havok fight in Variant 3 Chapter 2, he is A-MA-ZING.

You know I NEVER would have guessed that you like Havok! Not like your profile pic and username are him 😂
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Well I’ve never got a sp2 that did a lot of damage his prowess never stays on long enough to get a sp2 off after a sp1 or sp3. Other than that he does major damage from sp3
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    one of the best SP3 in the games. ..
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Well I’ve never got a sp2 that did a lot of damage his prowess never stays on long enough to get a sp2 off after a sp1 or sp3. Other than that he does major damage from sp3

Do you just hate on every champion first blade now this?