**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's the funniest Content Creator?!?! (2019)

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Who do you guys find are the funniest Content Creator on Youtube?!?!

1. Dork Lessons (Cavalier Odinsworth, Sinister & Darkhawk songs, etc).

Yeah that Cavalier Odinsworth persona gets me laughing every single time.

2. Seatin (CEO series, crystal opening reactions)

Some of his crystal opening reactions are LOL funny.

3. RichTheMan (meme thread, self deprecating humor)

Can't help but laugh at some of the struggles he goes through.. haha..

4. Prof Hoff (Recent weird Oreo reviews)

I think the recent Oreo reviews could kick start a new comedic series for him that could be very exciting.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Who's the funniest Content Creator?!?! (2019) 155 votes

Dork Lessons (Cavalier Odinsworth, Sinister & Darkhawk songs, etc).
12%
PantherusNZZENKyrkantkvargaSpeedbumpdano357A l p h aM1k0rinAhitlawkikiFurieuxDogfoodLidBattle_GreninjaBowTieJohnTheSquish671ItsDamienLoctiteSuperGlueMiStaLovaGonçaloJustin2524 19 votes
Seatin (CEO series, crystal opening reactions)
67%
GamerLeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabTimone147LosspikSecondSkrillernebThundercatprimeJim0172LibralonixWaynedavyLvernon15username7312MixalisCliffordcanEB54SceptilemaniacSpiderCools 105 votes
RichTheMan (meme thread, self deprecating humor)
6%
G0311MrTicTac19992008Archdemon_My_SuperiorObsidiman_JonesSamanyu_8JuggerNotFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_Agentpedroteixeira07 10 votes
Prof Hoff (Recent weird Oreo reviews)
4%
AKTEKMCoC_fanKelvinKageSquishyjrThe_4TH1_ShuNeu_1RulllorJohnHS 7 votes
Others (specify below)
9%
danielmathBendyAce_03NanoDroidPwf57OrcDovahkiinHairyslugDTMelodicMetalDankestChefUppercutKOKCBeyond00_JoBoB1982dHusstle 14 votes

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    LOL ... if you voted for 'others' please specify , would love to know who they are!!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Prof Hoff wasn't accepted into the content creator program which is kind of a joke as he puts out a ton of content on the game.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Prof Hoff wasn't accepted into the content creator program which is kind of a joke as he puts out a ton of content on the game.

I don't really see a benefit to being a part of the program really, it's not like you get to keep the champs, you'll still have to hand them back.. LOL ..
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Whoever did the parody of the 4 year anniversary vid. That gave me a proper chuckle.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Katy candy and her mcoc news was the funniest content I've seen.
    Dshu said:

Katy candy and her mcoc news was the funniest content I've seen.

I need to watch her stuff more often.. not sure why it never shows up on Youtube recommendations even though I'm subscribed.

Prof Hoff is awful. He may be a nice fella, but his content (or lack thereof) does not intrigue me at all. Half of it is vids of other people’s gameplay and crystal openings.

His offers review are a must watch though.

Prof Hoff is awful. He may be a nice fella, but his content (or lack thereof) does not intrigue me at all. Half of it is vids of other people’s gameplay and crystal openings.

His offers review are a must watch though.
    Lol they sure are lol. It’s basically common sense at this point with offers so they are redundant and definitely not needed unless you are absolutely new
    But if your new most likely you get better MCOC channels when you look for tips and tutorials
    He lacks any ideas so his go to’s are those offer videos and things that people send him from the line app
    LOL .. I'll never understand people who complain about free stuff.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Dave is the best - hands down
    edited August 2019

Dave is the best - hands down

Yeah man!!!! Totally agreed!!!

Cavalier Odinsworth is just totally genius.

Then I especially love the songs!! They're so cool, catchy, but at the same time it's like taking the piss?!?! Like Darkhawk lyrics: "Darkhawkkkk... he's the man... and he'll do the best that he can".

I mean.. "the best that he can?" Haha.. it's like he's not a great champ, but he'll do his best... haha..
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Others (specify below)
    Swedeah and his great showcases of champs other people wouldnt r5 great content to watch every time
    Bendy said:

Swedeah and his great showcases of champs other people wouldnt r5 great content to watch every time

Is that Youtube? I'll give it a try.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Well my vote is 2 fold. For enjoyment factor, it's a split between Seatin and Rich for me. I find B Grant a bit bland sometimes but still watchable.
    As for my favorite Content Creatorz why no love for my boi Atromix? He's underrated and I highly recommend checking him out
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    RichTheMan (meme thread, self deprecating humor)
    I like them all, but gotta shout out for my man Rich... just because of him giving me a shout out in a vid a while back & his twitter interaction too
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    For me, seatins CEO series is the funniest.
    Profhoff is the biggest joke of a channel, stopped watching when the videos I did see of his were full of bad/incorrect information.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Seatin or richtheman
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

I don't really see a benefit to being a part of the program really, it's not like you get to keep the champs, you'll still have to hand them back.. LOL ..
    The benefit is for people to review and showcase the champion. They get more views on Youtube which makes them more money and Kabam gets more coverage on the champions. To be honest there aren't a lot of good CCP reviews to even watch. You pretty much have 4 to choose from and most of their reviews are late which is probably why arena scores are dropping.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Seatin ftw
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Seatin!
    He has the most subscribers for a reason.
    He almost has as much subs as the official MCoC YouTube Channel.
    He is funny, entertaining, and is very active
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

When you're known for regularly putting out misinformation to get clicks and wind the player base up over nothing and then have to issue retractions, that isn't very surprising