**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Step Back in Time to Celebrate 80 Years of Marvel Comics in September!

Greetings Summoners!

Can you believe that Marvel Comics is celebrating their 80th Anniversary this year? That’s 80 years of iconic characters, unforgettable comic arcs, cinematic awe, and stories that we’ll never forget! This September, we’re celebrating this momentous occasion by looking back at the eras of comic history that brought us to today, and introducing two Champions that date back to the earliest days of Marvel Comics.

Read all about what you can expect in September over on our blog!

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Is the Amazing Fantasy the Event Quest or is it something different? Guess I wasn't sure from that blog... Anyways it looks cool and it has to be more fun than labs :tongue:
  • Werewrym said:

Is the Amazing Fantasy the Event Quest or is it something different? Guess I wasn't sure from that blog... Anyways it looks cool and it has to be more fun than labs :tongue:

Amazing Fantasty is the Event Quest! Time after Time is the side quest, though there's still plenty of other cool things planned for September!
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

OG vision and OG BW from golden age comics nice addition also nice way to bring them in with the 80th anniversary event

I CANNOT WAIT
  • Are you going to be calling them something other than Vision and Black Widow though? Cause that'll be confusing
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Amazing Fantasty is the Event Quest! Time after Time is the side quest, though there's still plenty of other cool things planned for September!
    Will there also be another non 80th anniversary related event excluding the boss rush or is this it?
    Looks cool though hopefully rewards are good
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    New venoms on bottom looks cool
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Will 6.3 be released in September aswell?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Rulllor said:

Those are symbiotes...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Is this a confirmation that Aarkus and Claire Voyant will be playable champs?

Dr. Zola

um, try reading the article linked?
    I must have missed the part where they touched on them being added as playable or not.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    Finally,a boss rush.Our battle will be legendary!!!!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Tony886 said:

Hope rewards will be great !!!

2* crystals.

Wooo

Hooo
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I must have missed the part where they touched on them being added as playable or not.

To decipher her plan they mean stopping claire voyant
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

If you've ever read ANY of these kinda posts about a new event you know that 99.99% of the time when they mention a new set of characters they're the new playable characters.
    H

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

You must have not been around when Weapon X and JJ were in the EQ. This could be the same this. Ergo the question stands. Are they playable?

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

If you've ever read ANY of these kinda posts about a new event you know that 99.99% of the time when they mention a new set of characters they're the new playable characters.

And that .01% could be this time. Hence why he asked the question.
    Yea don't know why guy is so rude

How can I report posts?

Rulllor said:

Those are symbiotes...
    Got me excited for muffin, sucks
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    AMAZING!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This seems lit
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

H

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

You must have not been around when Weapon X and JJ were in the EQ. This could be the same this. Ergo the question stands. Are they playable?
    You do understand when kabam announces 2 champs whether your teaming up with one to stop another they are confirmed everytime. I been around the game for 4 yrs...took a 6 mon hiatus so i know how things are

H

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

You do understand when kabam announces 2 champs whether your teaming up with one to stop another they are confirmed everytime. I been around the game for 4 yrs...took a 6 mon hiatus so i know how things are
    You do understand that when Kabam announces 2 champs whether you’re teaming up with one to stop another they are NOT confirmed every time. Look at M.O.D.O.K he was in the game long before he became a playable character. Not to mention the other characters they are just there to progress the EQ from time to time.

Yes they are confirmed to be in the GAME but that’s not the question asked.