**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we please remove event quest completion?

The only solo event I hate. It’s near impossible to hit all the milestones unless you 100% master or uncollected in one go, and after that, you are just wasting energy to try and hit the milestones. Can we replace this one?

Comments

• RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    I agree with iceburg guy, maybe replace with login time. 7 hours of straight login to get full rewards
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol level up? Easiest 25 units ever.. just level someone up. Takes 2 minutes. 😂

🐻
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Prathap said:

The only solo event I hate. It’s near impossible to hit all the milestones unless you 100% master or uncollected in one go, and after that, you are just wasting energy to try and hit the milestones. Can we replace this one?

You can skip it right??
    Not a very helpful comment. Of course it can be skipped. However, OP's point is that it should be revamped because hitting the milestones is unreasonably difficult. Thus, it is a bit pointless. I guess you didn't understand that?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Completion should be tweaked... All other 22hr solo's are obtainable with 'normal' game-play in that 22hr window. 'Normal' being using up free energy, hitting arena (w/o refreshes), ranking up champs, etc. Unless there is a few tile quest like the Thanos one a few EQs back, you have to use up about a 1/2 dozen refills + free energy to hit just the unit milestone.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Prathap said:

You can skip it right??
    Not a very helpful comment. Of course it can be skipped. However, OP's point is that it should be revamped because hitting the milestones is unreasonably difficult. Thus, it is a bit pointless. I guess you didn't understand that?
    If each and every thing in the game has exciting rewards., it's tough to resist and more game playing time....

IMO solo quests are there only when you have some time to do them.... Alliance ones are kind of more focused as that's going to help entire alliance...
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Some people wait for that event to do their event quests.

So why should those suffer for your moaning just because you don’t want to do it in 1 go?

I miss loads of solo events, more things to worry about.

You’re right. It’s not worth 25 units to do all the quest there and then, but some people will do it, just for the sake of it.

All of the solo events need a redo, as do arenas, as does rewards, as does a lot of sections.

Never seems to come though. Not often enough anyway
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I like it the way it is. I almost always max out level up event. completion I get once a month.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    I honestly do not put much thought into the solo events. Just take whatever it gives me.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I am fine with the event itself - points need some overhaul. Feels like it needs it be 2x-3x more
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    There is always a option to farm old content. Act 3 Chap 4 Quest 1 with Storm it only takes 30 energy per run and if i remember correctly it gives 1k+ points.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    At first, event quest completion should be replaced by quest completion making story quests completion count towards the event. Then, a 50% increase at points the quests give, or a 33% decrease at points the milestones require, should make these rewards reachable without excessive hours of grinding. But, as nearly all community advices and requests to the game team end up, it will probably been ignored or under shadowed by meaningless posts.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's never on when I actually grind quests and use a bunch of energy refills lol. I think the only time I have ever hit the last milestone was when the last Thanos boss quest was up and you got full points for fighting the heroic Thanos.